Petrol/Kero E27N P6 E27N

This forum is about the Fordson F, N and E27N Major.
Halftrack Hank
Not Quite Blue Yet

Petrol/Kero E27N P6 E27N

Post by Halftrack Hank »

Hello fellow Fordson enthusiasts.I have been given the opportunity to purchase two E27N Fordson tractors,the petrol/kero has steel wheels all round,no pto,no tpl,no foot brakes,does not run as motor was siezed but now does turn over and has been stored in the "blue roof shed" (out in the open) for at least 20 years with a cap over the exhaust.The tractor is 100% complete with no rust in the fenders or the fuel tank,the radiator looks to be in good nick also.Manufacture date 1946.

The P6 is on rubber tyres all round (rears are good but with overcovers fitted,the fronts are rough),the motor runs(in a fashion),the tractor is 100% complete and has been stored undercover.Manufacture date 1950.
As the present owner of these tractors is a friend,i wish to be able to offer him a reasonable price for the two.Would any fellow Aussie Fordson restorers be able to give an approximate valuation on each of these tractors?Any help would be greatly appreciated as in the past i
have only been involved with E27N halftracks and i have no idea what a wheeled E27N is worth.
Regards,
Halftrack Hank.