E27n piston,valves,guides

This forum is about the Fordson F, N and E27N Major.
CalGG
True Blue

E27n piston,valves,guides

Post by CalGG »

If anyone is in need of a std piston, inlet or ex,valves,springs or guides,, I have the ones that came out of my 1950 at the time of rebuild.

Used parts, but it was the crank bearing gone bad, I would put them in if I needed to.

I'm in Vermont USA, Post code 05301 so transport could be something, but "free to good home", even if a contribution to packing and time would be appreciated.

I could really use a new set of muffler bearings and would take same in trade. ;-))

Cheers

Cal

Dandy Dave
True Blue

Re: E27n piston,valves,guides

Post by Dandy Dave »

I have a set 4 high performance muffler Bearings right here on the shelf. One for each cylinder. Shipping is free as they arrive in an invisible package that is totally reuseable. :D Now, if I could only locate that Sky Hook... :? :wink: Dandy Dave!
Have a Fordsonful day Folks!

1960 Fordson Power Major

super6954
True Blue

Post by super6954 »

Dandy Dave wrote:I have a set 4 high performance muffler Bearings right here on the shelf. One for each cylinder. Shipping is free as they arrive in an invisible package that is totally reuseable. :D Now, if I could only locate that Sky Hook... :? :wink: Dandy Dave!
Hi Dave
you wouldn't by any chance have any 5" cloud washers to stop the sky hook pulling through I need about 7. If you cant find that sky hook I have a few left hand thread ones spare :wink: .
Regards Robert
A Fordson is for life not just for Christmas !.

Dandy Dave
True Blue

Post by Dandy Dave »

LOL.... Sure, Mine are 9 inch Cloud Nines. They will work. They are also shipped in a totally reusable invisable package. Infact, last I remember my Sky hook was in one. I guess I will have to feel around for it. :cry: Dandy Dave!
Have a Fordsonful day Folks!

1960 Fordson Power Major