Update on Super Resto

This forum is for the Fordson New Major, including the Super Major and the Power Major.
rscapriman
True Blue

Update on Super Resto

Post by rscapriman »

Hi all, have been pressing on with the "old girl" now got an age related plate sorted, front axle is on as are the rear wings and nose cone all of the wheels are painted ready for the tyres to be fitted now repairing the wiring loom ready for fitting. Anyone know where I could get a power steering belt from.
Regards Len

Dandy Dave
True Blue

Post by Dandy Dave »

Lookin good! :D I just went to my local auto parts store for the Power Steering Pump belt. If you need a belt size, I could look later as I think the Super takes the same belt as my Power Major. Dandy Dave!

I took a looky see and here are the numbers off of the belt. This is a Blue Belt that I purchased from Tractor Supply Company. PIX 1/2" X 45" / A43K / 4L450K. Hope that helps you out.
Have a Fordsonful day Folks!

1960 Fordson Power Major

Pascal
True Blue

Post by Pascal »

Wow, that looks great!!! :clap:
Best regards,
Pascal

Fordson's don't leak oil, they are just marking their territory.

rscapriman
True Blue

Post by rscapriman »

Dandy Dave wrote:Lookin good! :D I just went to my local auto parts store for the Power Steering Pump belt. If you need a belt size, I could look later as I think the Super takes the same belt as my Power Major. Dandy Dave!

I took a looky see and here are the numbers off of the belt. This is a Blue Belt that I purchased from Tractor Supply Company. PIX 1/2" X 45" / A43K / 4L450K. Hope that helps you out.
Many thanks dave I will check this out.
Regards Len