dexta paint job

This forum is about the Fordson Dexta, Super Dexta and Petrol Dexta.
niallsdexta
True Blue

dexta paint job

Post by niallsdexta »

Hello Again,

I have two quick questions, the colour of paint for my super dexta, I have dated it to Februrary 1962, so should it be blue and red/orange or empire blue and white/grey. it is painted blue and orange when I got her but I know the blue is the wrong shade, its sort of metallic!!

Also I have been refered to the "Wiki" on this site, I have the user name and password but were is the "WIki" located on the site.

Kiwi Kev
Site Governance Team & Expert Team
Site Governance Team & Expert Team

Post by Kiwi Kev »

niallsdexta
To find the Wiki, it is on the Fordson Tractor Pages home page www.fordsontractorpages.nl
Click on Wiki, and enter the username and password.
Can't help with the paint colours though.
Kiwi Kev
"Classic Contracting"

66 Ford 5000 6X (semi retirement)
International 784 4WD
& looking at another tractor!

niallsdexta
True Blue

Post by niallsdexta »

Thanks Kev, have it now. :D

hopefully someone will be able to help out with the colours as all the supers I have seen in magazines and shows are Blue and White, I would really like it if mine was supposed to be blue and orange, i mush prefer these colours but I will keep her origional if I can.

Niall

GERRY
True Blue

Post by GERRY »

Hi nialsdexta if the year is 62 the colour will be blue / orange but i cant help with the shade there is a debate on going on the site about this,the grills have also had agood hammering on the site about colour but ithink it is now acepted they are silver,/grey/white or orange /red or blue :lol: Gerry