Toy Story part 3!

This forum is about the Fordson Dexta, Super Dexta and Petrol Dexta.
Brian
Grumpy
Grumpy

Toy Story part 3!

Post by Brian »

We all know of the film about toys that come to life but who would have thought that our favorite tractors have a secret life when all is dark and quiet!

We know that they all have their special characteristics and ways and we give them human names that reflect this. Now, through the foresight of one man, a member of this board, and his trusty camera, the secret life of tractors is about to be revealed!

Those of us who own one know that the Petrol Dexta is a tough little beast. It has existed in some of the worst climatic conditions on this planet, little loved and very secretive. It is only in recent years that versions have been captured and tamed.

Here is an exclusive picture of one of these tough little beasts taking on its larger contemporaries in a trial of strength and winning. :shock:

Thanks Les. Can't wait for pictures of a two day drive on a petrol Dexta through Canada
Fordson Tractor Pages, now officially linked to: Fordson Tractor Club of Australia, Ford and Fordson Association and Blue Force.
Brian

Gavin
True Blue

Post by Gavin »

I want one :cry:
(the model dexta and loader that is !!)

Brian
Grumpy
Grumpy

Post by Brian »

Now I am upset! :cry:

Les tells me he chickened out and went by car!! Seems he was put off by a little snow and sub zero temperatures! :shock:

Only joking Les! :D
Fordson Tractor Pages, now officially linked to: Fordson Tractor Club of Australia, Ford and Fordson Association and Blue Force.
Brian

Brian
Grumpy
Grumpy

Post by Brian »

Les tells me that his Dexta is becoming a bit of a pest! It won't let the other tractors sleep and is always wanting to play, even with the temperature down to -34C. :shock:

It is now called The Pexta. :roll:

Brian