Dexta Lift - No Qualitrol fittings present!

This forum is about the Fordson Dexta, Super Dexta and Petrol Dexta.
DextaRab
Not Quite Blue Yet

Dexta Lift - No Qualitrol fittings present!

Post by DextaRab »

Working on my lift, Fitted that pin that always seems to cause problems (was totally sheared off) - My question is: There is no Qualitrol fittings at all present in my lift, I think they should be there and must have been taken out by a previous owner?
Can i do the lift adjustments without them being there?
http://www.lutje-ford.nl/wp-content/upl ... anual-.pdf
If you copy and paste the above link into your browser - Scroll down to the page numbered 32 (although it will state page 34 on the heading)
I have item no. 49 and 50 which is the Control valve actuating lever with the pin in it
I don't have item no's. 53 - 54 - 55 - 56 - 57 - 58 - 59 - 60 & 61
I basically don't have all the items between the swivel and the rod that goes into the main control spring at the top link - I have the rod but i don't have the swivel
Can i adjust the lift without these fitted?
By the way, There is the selector lever (Qualitrol - Position)
I am baffled and can only assume these were removed? Or did the make dexta's without these present?
If i need them? where can i purchase them from? Im in N. Ireland UK

Many thanks for any help you can give me!!!
PS If i can do adjustments without the Qualitrol fittings i'd be happy as i won't be ploughing with the tractor.

DextaRab
Not Quite Blue Yet

Re: Dexta Lift - No Qualitrol fittings present!

Post by DextaRab »

Guys, Do you know if this fits the Fordson Dexta?
https://www.malpasonline.co.uk/ItemDeta ... ly&nlurl=1

Cheers!

Mervyn Spencer
True Blue

Post by Mervyn Spencer »

Good morning DextaRab, you can Google Agriline Products or Sparex website and search for their catalogues, I'm sure you will find some joy with them. In that series of tractors that list that part I do not see the Dexta listed, I may be wrong.
Regards Mervyn.

DextaRab
Not Quite Blue Yet

Post by DextaRab »

Thanks Mervyn, No joy for that part with Sparex or Agriline - Found a guy in USA who has 3 of them, brand new genuine fordson, Probably the only 3 in the world! Bought one from him and if anyone needs one, well now's the time to get the wallet out - Seriously, these cannot be got anywhere on the internet!