For sale Raised PTO Power Major or whole tractor

Looking for parts? Got parts? Post it here!
Jasons
Not Quite Blue Yet

For sale Raised PTO Power Major or whole tractor

Post by Jasons »

Hi Chaps
I have had a couple of the boy’s interested in a raised PTO on my spare power major. It’s always a bit awkward however I really appreciate what you guys would genuinely feel is a fair price for a raised PTO for a brother Fordson owner. MarkNZ and Frode (Power Major) have both expressed interest however no one is prepared to put a price on it. I’m not wanting to get in to an auction and not particularly motivated. As far as freighting, I’m happy to dismantle it off the tractor and load it if the buyer arranges freight. I’ve got pics but I’m not too tech savvy so interested parties can PM me for photos and i'll email them. I’m even happy to consider selling the whole tractor which is mostly complete apart from the manifold and 1 linkage arm.
The motor cranks over but doesn’t start and as far as I’m aware hasn’t run since it was parked over 10 years ago due to an injury. The tractor has a heavy blade on the front (not connected to the rear linkage) Hydraulic cylinder is rusted and I’m not sure about the condition of the hydraulic control box for the blade either which is situated just below the fron of teh seat.
Any advice would be appreciated and PM if your genuinely interested Thanks