Old tractors are good for you.

Want to share something off-topic? This is where to put it.
Brian
Grumpy
Grumpy

Old tractors are good for you.

Post by Brian »

Fordson (and Nuffield and, alright, under protest, Ferguson) are beneficial for your health!

This fact has been verified by Essex University research published this month. Driving tractors lowers blood pressure and reduces stress!!

This is something I have noticed for years. I am a diabetic and, over the past 10 years, I have to keep a constant daily check on blood pressure and sugar levels. My records show lower levels on both after a "play" on the tractors.

When I first noticed it I showed my doctor the information and we have laughed about it, now it seems to be scientifically proven to be true.

When I went for my 6 monthly check last week, I asked if I could have a tractor on prescription instead of the drugs in view of the research. He did not agree but did say it would be cheaper than my drugs, for the Health Service.
Fordson Tractor Pages, now officially linked to: Fordson Tractor Club of Australia, Ford and Fordson Association and Blue Force.
Brian

Huzey
True Blue

Post by Huzey »

Hi Brian
That is good news. My girlfriend is diabetic and flatly refuses to drive the major, even though by rights, it is actualy her tractor!! She has got no excuse now, so she can get on and have a go! :shock: :thumbs:
All the best
Huzey