Want to share something off-topic? This is where to put it.
Mervyn Spencer
True Blue

Post by Mervyn Spencer »

I'm having great difficulty trying to place an Avatar in my profile, can't seem to get my picture down to 6k. I have looked in the FAQ section but can't fathom out what must be done. Not quite fully computer literate.

Please help..

Regards
Mervyn

Mike Kuscher
Site Governance Team
Site Governance Team

Post by Mike Kuscher »

Mervyn,

Firstly, as your post was not about a tractor, I have moved it from the Dexta to this forum, hope you don't mind. Now, to answer your question.

Google for an Avatar Maker. You will find several sites that allow you to upload a picture, then you give the size you want and it will generate an Avatar version that you can download back again.

Follow this link to my earlier post for full instructions...
Click Here

Mike

Mervyn Spencer
True Blue

Post by Mervyn Spencer »

Hello Mike

Thanks very much for your assistance, very easy when you know what to do. I spent the last two nights up to midnight trying to fathom out how to put my avatar up. Now members can see what this South African looks like.

Kind regards
Mervyn

Brian
Grumpy
Grumpy

Post by Brian »

Mervyn, we have 11 of you blighters over here thrashing us at cricket so we are seeing plenty of you :D
Fordson Tractor Pages, now officially linked to: Fordson Tractor Club of Australia, Ford and Fordson Association and Blue Force.
Brian

Mervyn Spencer
True Blue

Post by Mervyn Spencer »

South African tenacity :beer:

Todays play was rather balanced I'd say. A couple of controversial issues for both sides aswell. I find myself between a rock and a hard place when it comes to which team to back, having a daughter teaching over there and us here.

Anyway may the best team win.

Regards
Mervyn

Brian
Grumpy
Grumpy

Post by Brian »

There was nothing controversial about those!

Our man was in and your man was out!! Anyway its our bat and ball as well as the pitch :rulez:

( :D )
Fordson Tractor Pages, now officially linked to: Fordson Tractor Club of Australia, Ford and Fordson Association and Blue Force.
Brian

Aussie Frank
True Blue

Post by Aussie Frank »

Brian,

You should know better, cricket doesn't have rulez, it has laws. Sorry I can't comment on the match as I was out rescuing another perkins engine for one of my babies. The ride home was lovely and smooth with an extra 1/2 ton in the back of the ute.

Mervyn, glad to see you got the avatar thing sorted. Now all I have to do is figure out how to change mine, because I got a lovely new (well sort of, about as good as you would expect after an Aussie farmer has had it) Perkins Diesel badge yesterday for Marion the tractor that is the picture in my avatar.

Regards, Frank.