Chaps, News Flash.

Want to share something off-topic? This is where to put it.
Brian
Grumpy
Grumpy

Chaps, News Flash.

Post by Brian »

Just to let you know that my working circumstances are changing and from Monday I will be moving the company to a new site with one of my customers. This means that I shall no longer have free Internet time and the computer will no longer be in my home office.

The computer will be situated in a workshop and open for all to view plus the fact it will not be connected to the net at least in the onset. :cry:

But all is not lost! I have bought a new laptop with a WiFi system and will be trying to get my head around that. I am going away until next Tuesday week for a short break and will use the time to find out how it works and if I can master it. :D

My site and e-mail will remain open for the time being but please be patient with me for a start. If the WiFi works from day one the change over will be nearly seamless but at the moment I can get a signal but cannot log on because it wants a password which I do not have or cannot find in all the bits and pieces.

Many, many thanks for all your kind words over the years. I will be as quick as I can getting back on line. I already have another "Memory" and a reworked "Identifying your Tractor" along with other stuff which I shall get on the site ASAP.

As I will not be working full time, I am once again lecturing on Health and Safety. With my antics over the last weekend I feel fully qualified to tell people what not to do. :D
Fordson Tractor Pages, now officially linked to: Fordson Tractor Club of Australia, Ford and Fordson Association and Blue Force.
Brian