colac vic aus

This forum is about the Fordson F, N and E27N Major.
brockwood
True Blue

colac vic aus

Post by brockwood »

colac vic aus heritage weekend 4/5 feb ford fordson feature trying to beat db 160 last year taking e 27 county cft and raadless half track been working on halftrack all week welding on 130 packers on traclockers to get them to work right a bit tedious any way back to the welder b
1x 23f 1x 34 blue n 1 x 44 green n e27/s x 8 3ooo/ 5000 slectospeed county 754 x1 ford k series truck

brockwood
True Blue

Re: colac vic aus

Post by brockwood »

typo 68 db should be able to top that
1x 23f 1x 34 blue n 1 x 44 green n e27/s x 8 3ooo/ 5000 slectospeed county 754 x1 ford k series truck

Aussie Frank
True Blue

Post by Aussie Frank »

Thanks for the heads up. I would love to pop over to check it out, but my sister in law is coming over from Ireland tonight and I suspect that the weekend may be fully booked by the boss. Post some pictures if you can. I would love to see your half track.

Regards, Frank.
Real tractors don't need tin work to be beautiful.

slim871
Not Quite Blue Yet

Post by slim871 »

Cheers mate,
Always a great rally, plenty to see and do.
Will throw a couple on the semi if they're trying to beat the record, cant be outdone by DB's! Ill take the rowcrop and the old man's P6.
Ill try and get some pics aswell
Cheers,
Slim :wink:

BarryM
Site Expert Team
Site Expert Team

Post by BarryM »

Hi All,

The Fordson Tractor Club Of Australia would like to thank all its Members and non-members who attended the Colac Heritage Festival at the weekend, especially those people who brought along their Ford and Fordson tractors. We had a wonderful display of 86 tractors featuring all models, including County, Roadless, and the Fordson Tractor Waggon. To all those people that came into the shed to look at the display, it was great to meet you all, we caught up with alot of old friends and made lots of new ones. Club Members had a great social weekend, so thanks again for making it the success it was.

Dawn Milsom, Secretary, Fordson Tractor Club Of Australia Inc.
BarryM

brockwood
True Blue

Post by brockwood »

Hi all well colacs over though im yet to unload start of our season just had Orford next acme field days at Allansford then Cobden followed by our home event at Laang any way hears a link to videos and pics from Colac as I like different things my highlights were the tractor wagon green n with a hoe on special small wheels I guess to slow it down for hoeing farm major 4 petrol dexters 754 based Malcolm moore loader a twin of mine a late p6 with e1a linkage e27 with a shocker on seat fordson f truck model and county cd50 b

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IPcU_1o ... ature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONHQ8Hl_ ... ature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruE7Cokc ... ature=plcp
http://s1096.photobucket.com/upload/albums/brockwood1/

Bensdexta
True Blue

Post by Bensdexta »

Looks like you had a great day. :wink:

Can't get the above link to show anything.
Bensdexta - 1961 working for a living!

brockwood
True Blue

Post by brockwood »

q4016lanz
Not Quite Blue Yet

Post by q4016lanz »

Thanks for posting the rally great picturs :)
Cheers John