radiator grill

This forum is about the Fordson F, N and E27N Major.
stabol
Not Quite Blue Yet

radiator grill

Post by stabol »

Hello,
Does anyone know where I can buy a new radiator grill for a e27n ?
Here in Holland it's hard to find, and in the Uk I also had no result.
I have another question. At pictures I see e27n with different stering wheels; some have the one with 3 spokes and others have one with 4 spokes like the fordson n
which is the corect one for a e27?
regards Bram

super6954
True Blue

Re: radiator grill

Post by super6954 »

Hi
Sorry Cant help you with a grill :( There was a guy that made repos at one point in England but dont know who, try searching e bay they do come up once in a while :wink: . I was lucky when I bought my tractor the grill on it only had 1 crack in it :) the steering wheel spokes will depend on the age of tractor early had 4 spoke and later had 3. I have a late with 3 spoke aluminium wheel and my parts tractor has a 3 spoke bakalite , but not sure if thats original :|
Regards Robert
A Fordson is for life not just for Christmas !.

Aussie Frank
True Blue

Post by Aussie Frank »

Hi Bram,

I dont know if you have tried David Brown yet but he advertises reproduction grills for sale http://www.tractorsdirect.org.uk/PartsSale.htm It would be worth a phone call if you have not called him yet. I have never dealt with him myself, but I saved the link just in case I could not find a genuine one for my tractor.

Regards, Frank
Real tractors don't need tin work to be beautiful.

brockwood
True Blue

Post by brockwood »

early had carry over n wheel as with air cleaner mid range bakalite late had aluminium
1x 23f 1x 34 blue n 1 x 44 green n e27/s x 8 3ooo/ 5000 slectospeed county 754 x1 ford k series truck

super6954
True Blue

Post by super6954 »

brockwood wrote:early had carry over n wheel as with air cleaner mid range bakalite late had aluminium
Hi
Thats interesting about the bakalite I would of thought that they came after the aluminium. looks like I will have to check my serial numbers on mine and try your age theory out :) .
Regards Robert
A Fordson is for life not just for Christmas !.