E27N P6 Wiring Diagram

This forum is about the Fordson F, N and E27N Major.
allen
Not Quite Blue Yet

E27N P6 Wiring Diagram

Post by allen »

I'm looking for a wiring diagram for control box on E27N with Perkins P6. Also any information on the fuse box (size of fuse or how to prepare the original fuse). Thanks.

Emiel
True Blue

Re: E27N P6 Wiring Diagram

Post by Emiel »

Hi,

Don’t have a diagram for you, but if I were you I would take the diagram from a new major or dexta and use that to wire the charging system correctly. Wiring the starter and ignition switch shouldn’t be very difficult without a diagram. If I remember correctly for the e27n there is not a seperate starter solenoid. So just big wire from live terminal to starter, normal wire to ignition switch, wire to starter button and from button back to solenoid terminal on starter.

Rgds emiel
Best regards

Emiel

N 1937, E27N 1948, 8N 1949, E27N 1950, E1A Diesel 1953, E1ADKN PP 1956, Dexta 1959, NH Clayson M103 1964

Billy26F5
True Blue

Post by Billy26F5 »

I don't know if the wiring was very different between the spark ignition and P6 E27N's (it is actually a bit different, different to a Major and Dexta too), but the spark ignition diagram is in the instruction book in the FFCN: https://www.fordsontractorpages.nl/ffcn ... manual.pdf
I'll post the diagram here anyway so you don't have to look for it:
Having said that I've just found the P6 one:
Sandy
ImageImageImage

allen
Not Quite Blue Yet

Post by allen »

Thanks Sandy
I had the gas version. Was P6 I was looking for. After posting this message last night I found the P6 diagram on the pdfmanual4trucks.com. I'd been looking for a couple of weeks and don't recall that web site coming up until last night (actually early this morning).
Thanks Again.
Allen