Skeyton Trosh 2014

This forum is used for show announcements, club meetings, etc.
oehrick
Site Governance Team
Site Governance Team

Skeyton Trosh 2014

Post by oehrick »

Hi Guys (and Gals ?) had a pleasant afternoon at this local village bash with steam threshing & sawing (the rackbench was built by our local postman after he retired!) and a drawing (plowing) match, pics not brilliant as it was a bit dull and my camera is a cheapo, anyhow if I've remembered how to work this photobucket hope something is of interest as there was a very good proportion of the tractors from the Fordson stable, including one which Brian may well have worked on as it sports a Wrights badge :mrgreen:

http://s65.photobucket.com/user/oehrick ... osh%202014
Best regards
Rick - Bogside on Bure

1958 Diesel E1A Mk2 s/n 1470165 - still in working clothes

Dandy Dave
True Blue

Re: Skeyton Trosh 2014

Post by Dandy Dave »

Nice! :D Thanks for Sharing. I bet that tractor is one of Brian's old friends. 8) Dandy Dave!
Have a Fordsonful day Folks!

1960 Fordson Power Major

Brian
Grumpy
Grumpy

Post by Brian »

Great pictures Rick. But I remember those Claas Supers when they were new, I did PDI on some of them. Surely I can't be that old. :cry: :cry:
Fordson Tractor Pages, now officially linked to: Fordson Tractor Club of Australia, Ford and Fordson Association and Blue Force.
Brian

oehrick
Site Governance Team
Site Governance Team

Post by oehrick »

Perish the thought Brian, :nono:

Those combines, and most of the blue tractors, were subjected to a real beating and a dose of the rust gun a few weeks before the rally, they are only about 15 years old but the organisers like to make the visitors feel they are getting good value for money.

This happens a lot in the UK (and more recently in Australia) - thought you knew :twisted:

Glad you are catching up on things :wink:
Best regards
Rick - Bogside on Bure

1958 Diesel E1A Mk2 s/n 1470165 - still in working clothes