Hello!: I am David Ebro

This forum is for the Fordson New Major, including the Super Major and the Power Major.
David Ebro
Not Quite Blue Yet

Hello!: I am David Ebro

Post by David Ebro »

Hello:

I present myself: I am a 49-year-old and alive in the province of Gerona, Catalonia, Spain (Europe).

I do not speak English and must use " Free Translation Online ". only I speak Spanish, Catalan and French.

I meet this forum thanks to my friend David in Wales: you have already seen me E 27 N with engine Barreiros EB 6.

My other tractors Spaniard Fordson are my Super Ebro (version 2) and the Ebro 470, which is a Super Major with the same engine of the MF 178.

All the tractors Ebro were constructed under patents of Fordson and/or Massey-Fergusson: they are not copies and the whole world could be exported legally.

I present to them my Super Ebro.

Bests Regards: David

Oscar
Site Governance Team
Site Governance Team

Post by Oscar »

Welcome to the forum, David! You have a wonderful tractor!

Emiel
True Blue

Post by Emiel »

Hello David

Welcome to this board. Good to have you here. Thanks for the interesting pictures and storys thus far.

Best regards

Emiel
Best regards

Emiel

N 1937, E27N 1948, 8N 1949, E27N 1950, E1A Diesel 1953, E1ADKN PP 1956, Dexta 1959, NH Clayson M103 1964

henk
Site Governance Team & Expert Team
Site Governance Team & Expert Team

Post by henk »

Hello David,

Welcome on this board.
I have enjoyed your pictures and your knowledge about Ebro very much. Hope to read and see more of you.
A tip about the English.
Copy the translated text in a word document, set the spelling control on English, and the most wrong words or sentence can be changed. I do it all the time.
Kind regards, Henk

Fordson New Major February 1957 Mark I

Aussie Frank
True Blue

Post by Aussie Frank »

Hello David,

It is great to have you here. Please feel free to post in both Spanish and English. That way if we can not understand the English we can at least take the time to try to understand the Spanish. It should not be all up to you to join us, we are all interested in tractors after all. I have enjoyed the pictures of the E27Ns very much. The Barreiros conversion was especially interesting as I own a P6 perkins E27N conversion (much more common than your tractor) and the difference in how the tractor was assembled just shows that there are many ways to get the same result.

Regards, Frank.

Dandy Dave
True Blue

Post by Dandy Dave »

Welcome aboard matey! :D Dandy Dave!
Have a Fordsonful day Folks!

1960 Fordson Power Major