To All New Members

This forum is for the Fordson New Major, including the Super Major and the Power Major.
Brian
Grumpy
Grumpy

To All New Members

Post by Brian »

Dear visitor,

If you wish to join the site, then please click the Registration link on your screen and follow the instructions. If your account is not activated within a few days,then please send a reply to the email you received during registration and tell us a bit about yourself and your interest in Fordson tractors.

We welcome all genuine posters but reserve the right to ban ones who seem suspect to us.

Warm regards,
The FordsonTractorPages team.
Fordson Tractor Pages, now officially linked to: Fordson Tractor Club of Australia, Ford and Fordson Association and Blue Force.
Brian

VNCamba
Not Quite Blue Yet

Re: To All New Members

Post by VNCamba »

To the Fordson Tractor Pages Forum Team,

Thanks you for giving this me this very valuable and rare opportunity to be in this forum. It will a great deal of help to me as I am now in the process of rehabilitating 2 Fordson (One 1962 Super Major and One 1963 New Performance Super Major. As I have been going over the exchanges and discussions, very valuable data/info is being made accessible to everybody and this mean I lot to us.

Again, thank you. A gentlemen from the Philippines,

VNCamba

gregpost
Not Quite Blue Yet

Re: To All New Members

Post by gregpost »

Thanks to FFA administrators for allowing my membership request. I have benefitted from this site as a non-member and hope my membership will be just as beneficial.
gregpost.