merc major

This forum is for the Fordson New Major, including the Super Major and the Power Major.
Jacko
Not Quite Blue Yet

merc major

Post by Jacko »

hi, thought some of you may like to see what iv been doing lately :wink:
http://farmingforum.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=11664

Last edited by Jacko on Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

super6954
True Blue

Re: merc major

Post by super6954 »

Hi Jacko
Wow thats quite the conversion and really well done looks like factory if ya didn't know :D .As you've probably seen the guys on here do really fantastic conversions but some ive seen in other places are horses A@#E :cry: This ones up in the top pick of the Mutts wotsit club :wink: . I love it :D do ya have any video of it running preferably with the throttle wide open you could post up please :wink: .
Regards Robert
A Fordson is for life not just for Christmas !.

henk
Site Governance Team & Expert Team
Site Governance Team & Expert Team

Post by henk »

JAcko,

I agree with Super 6954. A well done job. Must be pretty hard to figure out hoe to make all the connections. Please show us more pictures with details from it.
Kind regards, Henk

Fordson New Major February 1957 Mark I

Jacko
Not Quite Blue Yet

Post by Jacko »

thanks for the kind words chaps, we are planning a youtube video once i find some discs and skimmers for my 3furrow ransomes ts59 to go behind it, so hopefully not long. does sound nice though :D

Gubbels
True Blue

Post by Gubbels »

Hello Jacko,

Nice work you have done there, I have read the thread several times on the farmingforum. I am looking forward to seeing the Youtube video. Keep up the good works!
Restoration project: Fordson Power Major 6 cyl. Conversion http://www.fordsontractorpages.nl/phpbb ... f=9&t=1612