Wanted Exhaust Manifold FPM Straight Mount Holes

This forum is for the Fordson New Major, including the Super Major and the Power Major.
RdgRunner
Not Quite Blue Yet

Wanted Exhaust Manifold FPM Straight Mount Holes

Post by RdgRunner »

I am looking for an exhaust manifold for a Major Diesel. From what I can tell this is a March 1959 FPM .
The manifold has straight mounting holes. I can't find it from any aftermarket dealers.
I'm on the US side of the pond so I may prefer options over here first but beggars can't be choosers.
Phil

BearCreek Majors
True Blue

Re: Wanted Exhaust Manifold FPM Straight Mount Holes

Post by BearCreek Majors »

http://www.tractorpartsasap.com/articles.asp?ID=134

They should have new and possably used ones. Google "Fordson major parts", there is Agraline, Import Tractor Parts, and several others. I get most all of my new parts shiped over from the UK.

Pat

Mjg1705
True Blue

Post by Mjg1705 »

Try eBay - there is a guy on there - goes buy username "Ivt21452" he may have one - and he is US - there are loads over here- seem to struggle to get rid - you can pick them up for as little as £10 ($16) !! Good luck with getting one :beer:
1963 fordson new performance super major. And An array or fordson parts and pieces !

RdgRunner
Not Quite Blue Yet

Post by RdgRunner »

Thanks for the pointers folks.
Here's what I ran into. All States Ag is putting out the feelers for one and I haven't been able to find the user on ebay you listed Mjg1705. I have been searching Ebay but I don't seem to be getting the results that maybe you are. So if you see something over there that looks promising I'd appreciate a pointer and I'll help them get rid of it :) , maybe 2 at that price.
Phil

Mjg1705
True Blue

Post by Mjg1705 »

I know this is not what your after - but type this item number in to your eBay search - and then you will be able to see the eBay user name - you could give him a message - worth a try if you need one - 301082512285 :o
1963 fordson new performance super major. And An array or fordson parts and pieces !

RdgRunner
Not Quite Blue Yet

Post by RdgRunner »

Excellent.. I was able to see his listing for a manifold on ebay (actually had seen it before just wasn't sure I wanted it) so I sent a message..
Any chance there are shops in the UK that you could give me a pointer too. I'd really like to get a nicer or even new one if I can afford it.

Mjg1705
True Blue

Post by Mjg1705 »

That's good then, as regards to shops --- you have the obvios agriline, then Dunlop tractor parts, pockock tractors, mayhill tractors, the list goes on ! And the prices vary a lot !! See what you think - :beer: