New member here saying hello.

This forum is for the Fordson New Major, including the Super Major and the Power Major.
harvest
Not Quite Blue Yet

New member here saying hello.

Post by harvest »

want to say hello from eastern PA united states, and thank you for adding me as a fordson member today. ive always liked the sound of a fordson diesel and i actually owned a 59 major with a loader when i was 18yrs old to tinker and do small jobs..only owned that tractor for 2yrs and it went to a new owner...20yrs have passed since ive been close to a fordson and this past week i ended up seeing an old friend who sold me several fordson tractors due to relocating...So im back into the fordson style of life, just not 18yrs old anymore..I wanted to join this fordson tractor forum so i can ask for help if need be and share my headaches with all.lol thank you for your future responses,info and help...and happy new year. harvest

AdrianNPMajor
True Blue

Re: New member here saying hello.

Post by AdrianNPMajor »

You have come to the right place.
The expert team who run this site at cost to themselves and no cost to us members have created a special place on the web.
We'll help if we can. :beer:
Best, Adrian. :thumbs:

oehrick
Site Governance Team
Site Governance Team

Post by oehrick »

Hi and welcome

There are several active members from your side of the pond as well as us limeys and folk all round the world.

Beware the search box top right, guaranteed way of spending a happy hour or so when you might otherwise be rust scraping :wink:
Best regards
Rick - Bogside on Bure

1958 Diesel E1A Mk2 s/n 1470165 - still in working clothes

Kim
True Blue

Post by Kim »

The search box can indeed lead to many hours of "intellectual enhancement" and leave you blissfully unaware of time passing! :lol:
Never give up!

Gman
True Blue

Post by Gman »

Welcome to the best forum I have ever been on. Also I'm on your side of the big pond. Good luck on your projects.
Gman: 1959 Power Major