Shirts

This forum is for the Fordson New Major, including the Super Major and the Power Major.
Gman
True Blue

Shirts

Post by Gman »

I ordered and received two fordson shirts form Brian. One t shirt and one polo. I really like the orange shirts. I understand the funds help this site which is one of the best forums I have ever been on. If you have not purchased one, give it a thought as to how much free info you have received from here. Thanks again Brian and others for all your help on my PM in the past.
Gman: 1959 Power Major

RH
True Blue

Re: Shirts

Post by RH »

Are there photos of these shirts anywhere ? Might be interested!

This site Has been Very helpful to me. :beer:

Brian
Grumpy
Grumpy

Post by Brian »

Pictures are on the Home Page http://www.fordsontractorpages.nl and also now in the "Merchandise" topic. Prices are as per "Merchandise" not the Home Page. We are having a sale to try and sell off the stock we have.
Fordson Tractor Pages, now officially linked to: Fordson Tractor Club of Australia, Ford and Fordson Association and Blue Force.
Brian

SkidRoe
True Blue
Location: Tetenhall Wood, UK (was Thorndale, Ontario, Canada)

Post by SkidRoe »

Hi Brian,

Is the shipping flat rate worldwide? Or is it different for overseas?

Thanks - SR
Fordsons: 22 F, 36 N, 50 E27N, 60 FPM Past: 60 Dexta, 61 SM
Fords: 78 6700 Turbo, 81 TW30, 89 4610 4x4 w/ Frey ldr, 96 7740 SLE 4x4 Past: 72 4000 w/ Allied 660 ldr, 75 5200, 76 9600
Others: MH 30 & 44, Oliver Super 55, Bobcat 440b & 773

oehrick
Site Governance Team
Site Governance Team

Post by oehrick »

Hi Brian

Are you going to have these at the showground 'do' ? If so would you pls put the most elephantine sized sweatshirt to one side for me ?

Thanks (I've been in your 'territory' today, new chariot's speedo dead, after gaining access to its internals found and managed to replace the 4 leaky electrolytics and clean the board and chip legs up, tommorrow will tell if it has worked :scratchhead:
Best regards
Rick - Bogside on Bure

1958 Diesel E1A Mk2 s/n 1470165 - still in working clothes

Brian
Grumpy
Grumpy

Post by Brian »

Shipping world wide is free at the moment unless you want a crate of them, then it will be at cost.

Personal delivery to the Norfolk Show Ground comes at a very competitive rate too Rick, roughly the cost of a new Range Rover computer. :run:
Fordson Tractor Pages, now officially linked to: Fordson Tractor Club of Australia, Ford and Fordson Association and Blue Force.
Brian

oehrick
Site Governance Team
Site Governance Team

Post by oehrick »

The words Oh and C&&p spring to mind Brian :curse: just to cheer you up my board level speedo 'repair' has resulted in still no speedo activity plus no mileometer now where it was working previously :cry: on the upside I can have the panel out of the car and the speedo out of the panel in about 10 minutes now.

Also just discovered Hainford Hall breakers yard has closed down (betwixt me and the Major's current residence)

Sorry for the non Fordson content chaps but you know how it is.
Best regards
Rick - Bogside on Bure

1958 Diesel E1A Mk2 s/n 1470165 - still in working clothes