Super major update

This forum is for the Fordson New Major, including the Super Major and the Power Major.
Deutz514
Not Quite Blue Yet

Super major update

Post by Deutz514 »

Hello i am back and Wanted to let you guys know how i have made out with my super major, over the last year the front loader has come off and about 30 pounds of 40 year old grease also, its in our workshop getting an entire new front end done bushings spindles, steering arms pins are all being put in, now it has lights front and back funny enough i found a empire blue work light with "tracto lamp" on the housing and a lucas lens i was wondering if this would have come with these fordsons here in north america? When i got this tractor with loader it weighed over 9000lbs i shed the loader and both rear tires were drained of their ballast im assuming its down to about 6000lbs now i entered it in our local antiqe tractor pull this summer and was the first blue tractor there i however did not fair so good but had fun and got to show off what these majors can do i was pulling in the 7000-8000lb weight class and was pulling against some red tractors and german green (which was my dad with his deutz) i still had the ballast in the rear tires at the time and i have a link of one of the two pulls pictures will come soon i would love to hear what others have for projects going on
Thanks again mathew

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=1s&v=i7Peqnv1Ktw