Where do I find parts for my power major in the U.S.

This forum is for the Fordson New Major, including the Super Major and the Power Major.
craigy236
Not Quite Blue Yet

Where do I find parts for my power major in the U.S.

Post by craigy236 »

Can any of you guys tell me where I might find parts for my power major in the U.S. I have ordered some from agriline products in the U.K. and don't get me wrong, they've been great to me. But any time I call other places here in the states they act like they've never heard of such a tractor. They know about the dextas but not the majors. If some of you guy's can help please let me know. Thanks, Craig
new fordson man

Julian in SC US
Not Quite Blue Yet

Post by Julian in SC US »

Hello craigy236

I still get some parts from the local CNH dealer. Also, search the web for retail outlets for Sparex and BareCo. You are better off when you find a retailer who knows the Majors; they are out there. NAPA has filters. I have obtained many used parts from ebay- fenders to injection pumps.
JH

JC
Site Governance Team & Expert Team
Site Governance Team & Expert Team

Post by JC »

I've had good luck with BareCo. http://www.bare-co.com/
You can download an order form. They will give you a fax number to the nearest retail store. You can fax them the order, pay with a credit card and they will ship it to you via UPS. Their prices are pretty good, and I usually get my parts the next day.