FFCN site added to de homepage of FTP

This forum is for the Fordson New Major, including the Super Major and the Power Major.
henk
Site Governance Team & Expert Team
Site Governance Team & Expert Team

FFCN site added to de homepage of FTP

Post by henk »

From the moment Mathias and I took over the Fordson Tractor Pages (FTP) site, the idea was to add the site of the former Ford and Fordson Club Netherlands (FFCN) to the FTP site.

The FFCN was founded in 2010 but has never blossomed. The club was dissolved in 2018. The FFCN site was started when it was founded and filled with photos, model overview and technical information such as manuals. Losing all this information is a waste of course. That is why it has been agreed with the FFCN that their site may be added to the FTP and that the FFCN site will remain on the air for another five years untill 2023 in its original setup.

The site has now been added to the homepage of the FTP. The site had to be adapted and translated in terms of design. The setup is ready, but the translation not quite yet. It is my intention to do this along the way.
The site is far from complete but can grow further with the help of others.

If you have any technical documents that you would like to make available to fans of our blue friends and put them on the FFCN site, please send me a PM and I will give you the address where they can be sent. It is intended that this is delivered in PDF form.

Have a look at this new section of the homepage https://www.fordsontractorpages.nl/ and klick on FFCN
Kind regards, Henk

Fordson New Major February 1957 Mark I