Road Run

This forum is about the Fordson Dexta, Super Dexta and Petrol Dexta.
BarryT
True Blue

Road Run

Post by BarryT »

Hi,

Took the Dexta to the first show of the season last weekend, sorry no photos as I forgot my camera!! yet again. A road run was arranged for the Saturday evening, although not very far, it was my first and enjoyed it very much, Oscar "ol blue" was purring along.

Regards,

Barry

Oscar
Site Governance Team
Site Governance Team

Post by Oscar »

Glad to hear that, Barry! I'm so glad she went to you.

Mark
True Blue

Post by Mark »

Have you ever got her dirty yet Barry? You know our Dexta's aren't used to this kind of treatment. They like to play in the fields.
See ya
Mark

When all else fails, get a bigger hammer

BarryT
True Blue

Post by BarryT »

Mark,

No I have not dirtied the Dexta yet it's the pride of my fleet and gets pampered. I remember Oscar saying the ol girl had a hard working life and was in a bit of a mess when he rescued her from the breakers yard, she looks a million dollars now and that's how she will stay. I might, just might try to find a good Ransomes Robin plough to try my hand at a few ploughing days.

Regards,

Barry

Mark
True Blue

Post by Mark »

I might, just might try to find a good Ransomes Robin plough to try my hand at a few ploughing days.

I'll bet that would be fun, for you and good for your Dexta. I was only kidding about getting her dirty, and she does look like a million bucks.
See ya
Mark

When all else fails, get a bigger hammer