The one to watch

This forum is about the Fordson Dexta, Super Dexta and Petrol Dexta.
Brian
Grumpy
Grumpy

The one to watch

Post by Brian »

On E-Bay 320274935423
Fordson Tractor Pages, now officially linked to: Fordson Tractor Club of Australia, Ford and Fordson Association and Blue Force.
Brian

roromac
True Blue

Post by roromac »

I'm watching. It looks genuine. And handsome.

Meanderer
True Blue
Location: Elora Ontario, Canada (transplanted from Crookwell, NSW, Australia)

Post by Meanderer »

Very interesting. Lots of bidding but Reserve not met at this point in time.
We could run a "book" (betting) on 1. the reserve price and 2. what we recokon it will go for.
Guess that wouldn't be fair to the prospective bidders, eh. :oops:

Rick
'
Regards,
Rick

Brian
Grumpy
Grumpy

Post by Brian »

I will start the bidding at £26,000 :x
Fordson Tractor Pages, now officially linked to: Fordson Tractor Club of Australia, Ford and Fordson Association and Blue Force.
Brian

Meanderer
True Blue
Location: Elora Ontario, Canada (transplanted from Crookwell, NSW, Australia)

Post by Meanderer »

Brian wrote:I will start the bidding at £26,000 :x
Looks like they accepted your Off-Line bid !!!! Watch out 'cause they know where you live Brian. :yikes:

..... Mikes Penguins ........ Ann is the stationary one and you are the ambulant one. :rofl:

Regards,
Rick
'
Regards,
Rick

Brian
Grumpy
Grumpy

Post by Brian »

Looks like you are right, its gone. Think it was the wrong place for that tractor anyway. We have a number of auctions of vintage tractors around the country which would get the best price for it.

My guess-timate was based on the fact that one like it went for around that figure about two years ago. The Super Dexta in our village has been valued at at least double my figure! :shock:
Brian

Tubal Cain
Site Expert Team
Site Expert Team

Ebay Item number: 320279324287

Post by Tubal Cain »

:?: :?: :?:
This 4 x 4 Dexta is back on Ebay again!

It is quite intriguing, the fact that it was removed and is now back on once again, perhaps it isn't quite what it seems?

Gerald

MikeR
Not Quite Blue Yet

4WD Dexta

Post by MikeR »

interested in what you say about the super dexta - don't know if anyone else noticed but there are two for sale in the latest T & M, September edition one from an english dealer asking£18K - which in last months edition as an "original roadless Super dexta claimed to be 1 of 23" although this month it just says 4wd - so who knows what it actually is and ano Super dexta in holland restored but no price indicated.
There was a 4wd a few months back with a cab in Scotland looked very original - no price indicated - i can but dream!
I did not think it was established how may super dextas had been made?

So there you go if you have been saving your pocket money or want a quick divorce you are spoilt for choice !!
Mike

Brian
Grumpy
Grumpy

Post by Brian »

Think I would need to see the original Roadless plate on the axle. From that number, the Roadless people who still have the records can tell you if the tractor is original. Dave Pantry dated and made an offer for the one in our village. Might have been in fun as the owner will not sell but it gave him a value and I have no reason to doubt his word.
Brian

Tubal Cain
Site Expert Team
Site Expert Team

Post by Tubal Cain »

This tractor failed to reach its reserve price, with a bid of £18,600 and is back on E-bay for a third time!

Gerald