Tattie Planting

This forum is about the Fordson Dexta, Super Dexta and Petrol Dexta.
bobfaecullen
True Blue

Tattie Planting

Post by bobfaecullen »

Hi All,

Managed to get a lift arm to replace my broken one from Agriline. It doesn't match the original, but has got me back out and working again. We've had a beautiful day here in the north east of Scotland so started planting my tatties (potatoes), thought you might like to share some of the pics.

Oscar
Site Governance Team
Site Governance Team

Post by Oscar »

Hiya!

The reason your photos aren't showing is because the links you put between the IMG tags are incorrect. A link to a picture should end with .jpg or .gif or .bmp or some other extention related to graphical files.

Regards,
Oscar

JC
Site Governance Team & Expert Team
Site Governance Team & Expert Team

Post by JC »

Hi Bob
I was able to see your pictures by copying and pasting the links. Those are a couple of nice tractors. Is the 4-wheel drive one a Roadless?

Huzey
True Blue

Post by Huzey »

Hi Bob
Excellent piccies. Lovely plot you have got there. I am just starting out on my acre, growing a bit of veg. Something to aspire too.
All the best
Huzey

bobfaecullen
True Blue

Post by bobfaecullen »

Hi All,

Think I've managed to suss out the photo thing so here goes again - by the way, sorry to say that the 4wd isn't mine, just managed to get some pics of it at a local ploughing match.
The 2wd drive one is mine though, it's a 1958 model and spent all it's life in Aberdeenshire.