Petrol Dexta

This forum is about the Fordson Dexta, Super Dexta and Petrol Dexta.
Laney
Not Quite Blue Yet

Petrol Dexta

Post by Laney »

Hi All

Been following the noticeboard for a while and thanks to everyone for the great info here. I picked up a petrol dexta a couple of years ago to use on our small Shark - it had spent years dragging irrigation booms around on a spud farm - new spark plugs, a starter motor overhaul and an oil change was all she needed and runs great. I use her for slashing, ripping and general carting about - hopeing to have the time and $$ one day to put some work into restoring her after seeing some of the great jobs some of you guys have done on your tractors.

Cheers

Laney

http://picasaweb.google.com/ianlane1/19 ... 69634//url

Brian
Grumpy
Grumpy

Post by Brian »

Hi Laney, welcome to the board. My petrol Dexta arrives home on Thursday. She came from New Zealand and has been living in a container for the past few weeks.
Fordson Tractor Pages, now officially linked to: Fordson Tractor Club of Australia, Ford and Fordson Association and Blue Force.
Brian

Stefan
True Blue

Post by Stefan »

Hello Laney,

if you feel free to give us the serial, we are able to date your Dexta. Your pictures read about a 1958 Petrol, but in 1958 there were no Petrol's built.

Regards Stefan

Laney
Not Quite Blue Yet

Thnks for the welcome

Post by Laney »

Thanks guys - Stephan - will recheck the serial number and post - I had tried to refer it to a chart off the site and thought it was a '58 so it would nbe great if you could confirm correct year

Cheers

Laney
Cheers

Laney