dexta diesel starter ,Help.#26143b,CW,m45g, 11teeth,12volt

This forum is about the Fordson Dexta, Super Dexta and Petrol Dexta.
dexta60
Not Quite Blue Yet

dexta diesel starter ,Help.#26143b,CW,m45g, 11teeth,12volt

Post by dexta60 »

Help... I have allready read all the posts on dexta starters still confused, I am need of a rebuild kit in the usa for a lucas 26143b starter (field coils, bushings brushes, insulator field terminal kit etc. maybe a armimture?) or a good used starter , who is the USA suppler of lucas starter parts?. All so I am confused about the after market key starters 10 tooth , 11 teeth??????,, my starter has 11 teeth would a 10 teeth starter mess correctly ??????(would hate to strip the starter ring gear) ? I would rather find a USA parts house that supplies all the parts rebuild my old starter and order all the replacement parts.. any good leads on parts ? Local starter shop said have not made parts for these old lucas starters in years and parts are not avaible ??. or find a cheap key start replacement,,\\ I would rather keep the old lucas... starter..
Thanks ,, Bill

Stefan
True Blue

Post by Stefan »

Bill,

check all the parts and send me an e-mail. I can make you an offer for new parts. In Germany alot of Lucas replacement parts are still available. Bushings, brushes, armature, clutch kit, gear, endplate and so on.

Regards Stefan

dexta60
Not Quite Blue Yet

starter

Post by dexta60 »

I ordered the parts from england to rebuild my old lucas starter (hope it will work) , but I would still like to know the part number and make model for a new replacement key type starter for a fordson dexta diesel?? that would work fine. Thanks.

cheers,,,