Olblue

This forum is about the Fordson Dexta, Super Dexta and Petrol Dexta.
Olblue
Not Quite Blue Yet

Olblue

Post by Olblue »

Hi All

I'm back on the site, I was currently known as BarryT and was a regular on the site up to a few yrs ago, had a problem coming back using the same user name so changed it to Olblue, perhaps it's something to do with my change of address and e-mail. I understand it's under new management now, all the best to the new guys and long may it continue. Does Oscar and Brian still keep n touch? have not been in touch with them for a long time. I'm sure you've all read the story of Oscar's Dexta and her journey from Holland to the UK. Well I'm the owner of the Dexta and Brian brought her back to the UK for me, it's a nice story compiled by Brian and well worth reading. I'm currently doing some work on the Dexta and will most certainly be requesting some assistance in the near future. All the best for now.
Olblue (I'm sure Oscar will appreciate my new user name)

Ambidextarous
True Blue

Re: Olblue

Post by Ambidextarous »

Welcome back, I've not been posting on here for a long time ( Wheelhorses took over). Guess we're both back in the fold :beer:

kiwiland dexta
True Blue

Re: Olblue

Post by kiwiland dexta »

Good to see a familiar name reincarnated! So it,s not just tractors being reborn here!
you know it's a classic when people stop to watch.