Does anyone need free parts?

This forum is about the Fordson Dexta, Super Dexta and Petrol Dexta.
skipdow
Not Quite Blue Yet

Does anyone need free parts?

Post by skipdow »

Many years ago I bought a petrol dexta, which then became two then finally a third. I have enjoyed them all but health issues have forced me in a different direction and I am going to sell them all. One has turf tires and runs exceptionally smooth. It was formerly used at a golf course. The second has a front end loader(6' bucket) that I added power steering to which can now be steered with one finger which is amazing. I may create a post explaining how I did it and with what parts I used. The third is my original that I have used for parts to supply the others. The first two will be sold locally (Langley BC Canada) and the third will have to go for scrap metal which is very sad. But first!!! I will give any part That is on it for free if picked up or shipping is paid to whatever city , province , state or country you desire. The tractor was in running condition but I "borrowed" a few parts for the first two to keep them running. I can send pics or answer questions for whatever is needed.
Corey

Billy26F5
True Blue

Re: Does anyone need free parts?

Post by Billy26F5 »

Could we see some pics? We don't have a petrol Dexta and I don't think we'll be getting anything as we're miles away, but three petrol Dextas together is a very rare sight indeed!
Try finding a place that sells second hand parts when you finally finish with it as others might get what they needed there.
Sandy
ImageImageImage

Farmerg
Not Quite Blue Yet

Post by Farmerg »

Corey,
I could certainly use the two indicator lights , oil/charging, for mine. I have a petro model that has those missing and since I have used two LED lights which I believe have an affect on the charging, but not certain, so would like to change them back. If you want to send them I’ll leave you my address.

leshby
Not Quite Blue Yet

Post by leshby »

Hello yes i need parts hand brake setup front lights grillsrear side lights number plate holder steering wheel foot steps rear guards just to name a few give me a message and location
Leshby