Reply to Ians post

This forum is about the Ford World Series.
YorkshireDextaMan
True Blue

Reply to Ians post

Post by YorkshireDextaMan »

Ian, Yard Scraper right . Something like that anyway, and she's hard to steer, OK, . Think about a "Quick Fix" , Get a Thrust bearing, (two if you want) fit it in ten minute's , if the wheel bearings are lose, just tighten them up a couple of notches, .
Forget the other things for a while, , You can get the bearing's from this link overnight,
And then, get all the other bits you need to do the full repair, and fit them later, (not too later,lol) but it will be easier to steer untill then. Link here.
http://www.forge-services.co.uk/cgi-bin ... a807199730
Fordson Dexta, Barn Door Technology at it's best.

Kiwi Kev
Site Governance Team & Expert Team
Site Governance Team & Expert Team

Post by Kiwi Kev »

YorkshireDextaMan

When you want to post a reply to a thread, if you click on "post reply" it will be added onto the bottom of the last post, just like this one is here.
If you click on "new topic" it will start on a new page, and not be linked or connected to the thread that you were reading. i.e "reply to Ians post" is not part of Ians "front axle problem" post.
Hope this helps
Kiwi Kev
"Classic Contracting"

66 Ford 5000 6X (semi retirement)
International 784 4WD
& looking at another tractor!

YorkshireDextaMan
True Blue

Post by YorkshireDextaMan »

Kiwi Kev wrote:YorkshireDextaMan

When you want to post a reply to a thread, if you click on "post reply" it will be added onto the bottom of the last post, just like this one is here.
If you click on "new topic" it will start on a new page, and not be linked or connected to the thread that you were reading. i.e "reply to Ians post" is not part of Ians "front axle problem" post.
Hope this helps
Kiwi Kev
Kev, did realise that, thanks, but i forgot to click on "post reply" and when i clicked submit it asked the question ( for a subject) and i did'nt want to write i all again. "Must try harder" :oops: lol.
Hope it's of some use to Ian anyway,
Fordson Dexta, Barn Door Technology at it's best.