ford 4000 footplate brackets

This forum is about the Ford World Series.
graham
Not Quite Blue Yet

ford 4000 footplate brackets

Post by graham »

Hi been buying some new footplates for my pre force ford 4000 the left hand side had been missing for years to be honest I didnt realise the brackets that hold the footplate down are missing so I bought some of a nice man in Ireland he sent me two pieces one is a flat piece of metal about 6/7 inc long about 2inc wide and the other is a u shape bigish piece of metal can any one tell me how to fit them please if anyone can send me s picture of there 4000 step that would be most helpful thanks graham

Gavin
True Blue

Re: ford 4000 footplate brackets

Post by Gavin »

Hi Graham
Try the following link

http://partstore.agriculture.newholland ... 87ar916136

It shows the steps parts including brackets
Fordson Super Dexta, Ford 4610, and Ford 3000

graham
Not Quite Blue Yet

Re: ford 4000 footplate brackets

Post by graham »

Hi gavin thanks so much for your help that information you sent me was exactly what I was looking for and I now no that the right footplate fits ok but the left I think is for a 4000 force not a pre force like I have the footplate im after has a bit shaped out to get around the hand break so the left hand side fooplate that I have is no flaming good never mind I supose I cud cut a bit out of it to try and make it fit or I might just try and find the proper one ive spent the last ten years rebuilding it so I supose a few more months arnt going to hurt I kinda get this forum thing now and at first it realy got on my nerves but since I used it its realy helpful I must thank you again gavin all the best mate ....graham