Looking for a Dexta Pick up hitch plate and Pivot bracket?

Looking for parts? Got parts? Post it here!
helent
Not Quite Blue Yet

Looking for a Dexta Pick up hitch plate and Pivot bracket?

Post by helent »

Hi, sorry for my first post to be a wanted but due to Emphysema and other health related probloems my Dad has decided to restore his Dexta and SuperDexta now he can no longer farm but he is looking for a pick up hitch belly plate, probably not the right description but basically this, (which i am so cross about missing as was fighting to light the BBQ!)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150781030623? ... 1423.l2649

Any help greatly appreciated about where to start looking for another or is someone knows anyone who reproduces them at all?

Thanks in advance,

Helen

60dexta
True Blue

Re: Looking for a Dexta Pick up hitch plate and Pivot bracke

Post by 60dexta »

Hi Helen,

The one for my dexta is currently sitting on the bench in my shed. The plate is just made of a few flat bits of plate welded together. The cast bracket could also be copied fairly easily as a fabricated part.
I can measure the parts up if you get stuck finding them.
If you made them you would then not have any wear in the parts you might have with an old one.

Rob

helent
Not Quite Blue Yet

Post by helent »

thanks for that rob, think we have now got sorted but if it falls through for any reason the measurements would be great.
Will keep you informed, thank you x

helent
Not Quite Blue Yet

Post by helent »

Please can this post be removed, locked or whatever as we have located both items due to a superb member on here! Thank you Chris! :beer: