Raised PTO

Looking for parts? Got parts? Post it here!
Foxen
True Blue

Raised PTO

Post by Foxen »

I've got a raised pto for major/power major(the one with the curved lever) just sitting and thought that there could be someone else who had use for one.

It's complete with shaft, unfortunately the person who disassembled it from the tractor broke off the grooved bolt which the selector inside slides on and extracted it without knowing that doing so would dislocate the ball and spring(which are missing because of that), however, if someone has a true interest in these parts I could have such a bolt manufactured and get a spring and ball to make this unit complete...

The parts are fairly heavy and reside in Sweden so take that into account if you are interested.

PM me if anyone is interested...
Essex Lily - Super Major -62 (No. 1618924)
Mr Fordson - Super Dexta -64(dad's)
"Si is est non infractus , effrego is quod animadverto si vos can redintegro is!"
<Ut simplex, validus quod constanter ut ferrum talea campester = Super Major>

d.andersen
True Blue

Post by d.andersen »

hey what is the diameter on the axel 51 or 54 mm ?

Foxen
True Blue

Post by Foxen »

Sorry, but this pto is no longer for sale, I discovered that I needed it for spare parts...
Essex Lily - Super Major -62 (No. 1618924)
Mr Fordson - Super Dexta -64(dad's)
"Si is est non infractus , effrego is quod animadverto si vos can redintegro is!"
<Ut simplex, validus quod constanter ut ferrum talea campester = Super Major>

d.andersen
True Blue

Post by d.andersen »

ok , if you know any who has one for a np major with 54 mm axel , please let me know