1952 E1ADKN on eBay

Looking for parts? Got parts? Post it here!
Tractorbob3
True Blue

1952 E1ADKN on eBay

Post by Tractorbob3 »

My 1952 petrol/TVO Major is for sale on eBay .... :cry:
Regards - Bob

1961 Super Major

Dandy Dave
True Blue

Re: 1952 E1ADKN on eBay

Post by Dandy Dave »

Whatcha do that fur???? :shock: Dandy Dave!
Have a Fordsonful day Folks!

1960 Fordson Power Major

Tractorbob3
True Blue

Post by Tractorbob3 »

Usual reasons! - not enough time, not enough money and not enough knowledge about the inner workings of one of Fordson's finest! Better she goes to someone who can take proper care of her .... Keeping the Super Major though.
Regards - Bob

1961 Super Major

Dandy Dave
True Blue

Post by Dandy Dave »

May she find a good home, and plenty of TLC from a knowledgeable and caring new owner. 8) And may you not suffer from serious sellers remorse a few years from now. :( :cry: :wink: Dandy Dave!

1960 Fordson Power Major

Tractorbob3
True Blue

Post by Tractorbob3 »

Well, she didn't sell, which must mean the big blue chugger master in the sky wants me to keep her. :clap: So who in the UK is good at doing engine rebuilds? I'm not going to risk doing it - I can probably take her apart and put her back together, but (a) unless something falls in half when I take it off, I'll not know what the problem is or if a part needs replacing and (b) I won't know what to do with the box of miscellaneous 'spare' bits I'm bound to have left over when I've finished the job! :) Not trying to start a turf war, so happy to take emailed advice on bobdukewillow@btinternet.com .... Must be someone out there who will do a good job at a reasonable price.
Regards - Bob

1961 Super Major

Dandy Dave
True Blue

Post by Dandy Dave »

Glad that you are still stuck with such a rare Fordson. :D Too far of a swim for me to help with your engine rebuild. :cry: I hope you find an honest and resonable mechanic to get her up and runnng again. 8) Dandy Dave!

1960 Fordson Power Major