Dexta bits and pieces sought

Looking for parts? Got parts? Post it here!
ncfcdexta
Not Quite Blue Yet

Dexta bits and pieces sought

Post by ncfcdexta »

Hello

I am looking for the following parts for my Dexta. Obviously I am aware that these parts are freely available as repro items but thought I would ask here in case anyone happens to have any! Ideally, I would be looking for parts in East Anglia or the surrounding area for collection purposes although postage would be an option.

Here goes:

Seat pan
Fenders/Wings
Foot plates
Grill mounted headlights
Air pre cleaner
Exhaust pipe(verticle)
PTO cap
PTO guard

Thanks for reading!

NCFCDexta

Brian
Grumpy
Grumpy

Re: Dexta bits and pieces sought

Post by Brian »

Best person for second hand parts is Malcolm Hipperson at Nordelph near Downham Market. A realy honest dealer and top man.
Fordson Tractor Pages, now officially linked to: Fordson Tractor Club of Australia, Ford and Fordson Association and Blue Force.
Brian

Dell Balallan
Not Quite Blue Yet

Post by Dell Balallan »

Brian wrote:Best person for second hand parts is Malcolm Hipperson at Nordelph near Downham Market. A realy honest dealer and top man.
I second that, I have bough a lot of bit from him, both second hand and new, very very helpful and fair priced

Bensdexta
True Blue

Post by Bensdexta »

+1
Yes his team is helpful on 2nd-hand parts - It's surprising what he's got in his bone yard.
Bensdexta - 1961 working for a living!

Brian
Grumpy
Grumpy

Post by Brian »

If you speak to Malcolm, mention this site and the man with the Petrol Dexta from Scarning. :D (Brian NOT Shawn)
Fordson Tractor Pages, now officially linked to: Fordson Tractor Club of Australia, Ford and Fordson Association and Blue Force.
Brian

ncfcdexta
Not Quite Blue Yet

Post by ncfcdexta »

Hi guys

Thank you for all your replies. Sorry I have not responded, I have been unable to log in over the weekend for some reason?!

We took a trip accross to Downham on Saturday. Blimey it was cold and started snowing very heavily! Not the best day of the year to make the trip! However, spent far more than I should have buying all the parts I need (and many more!). Unfortunately, there were no 2nd hand spares I was looking for so went for new ones. It seems that original Dexta parts are the 'hens teath' of the tractor world!

Thanks again,
NCFCDexta