Starter Motor Switch, NEW (off new starter for 1959 FPM)

Looking for parts? Got parts? Post it here!
colobio
Not Quite Blue Yet

Starter Motor Switch, NEW (off new starter for 1959 FPM)

Post by colobio »

Since I had modified a Mercedes reverse light switch for a bendix switch on our old FPM starter, I wanted to just keep that, so the new starter we bought from Agriline (arrived in two-days from England - brand new and lovely, works like a charm) came with a new switch and bracket. Since I had to fab a new switch for the dreadful Lucas switch that was on there, someone else probably has the same issue. This new switch looks bullet proof and is NOT Lucas! Comes as-pictured with new bracket and screws.

Here's pics:

Asking $25/shipped (Priority Mail in US)

colobio
Not Quite Blue Yet

Re: Starter Motor Switch, NEW (off new starter for 1959 FPM)

Post by colobio »

BTW, I also have the old starter. The armature is blown to pieces, but the casing and the front with the bendix are fine if anyone wants those. Offer a few bucks and pay for shipping...

super6954
True Blue

Post by super6954 »

Hi Colobio
If you Have a paypal account and would ship U.S.Postal.Service to Canada I would be interested in making a donation for the bendix :) , The last super I got has the teeth chewed badly and I had to replace the flywheel to :cry: I would like to keep my spare starter for emergency use on the other 9 tractors, then fix the original and put it back on. if we can work with this please let me know and we can talk a bit more in a personal message :) .
Thanks for your time :)
Regards Robert
A Fordson is for life not just for Christmas !.

colobio
Not Quite Blue Yet

Post by colobio »

super6954 wrote:Hi Colobio
If you Have a paypal account and would ship U.S.Postal.Service to Canada I would be interested in making a donation for the bendix :) , The last super I got has the teeth chewed badly and I had to replace the flywheel to :cry: I would like to keep my spare starter for emergency use on the other 9 tractors, then fix the original and put it back on. if we can work with this please let me know and we can talk a bit more in a personal message :) .
Thanks for your time :)
Regards Robert
Robert, DARN!! Francoise, pictured fixing the tractor, was just in Canada. She is now in Seattle. If timing would have worked, that would have been perfect. Anyway, paypal screwed me majorly when I went to India and needed to pay bills. I will never use them again. We can figure out another way though. You can email me and we can correspond that way. Or skype me at "coloradobiodiesel"

Cheers, Tom

super6954
True Blue

Post by super6954 »

Hi Tom
I just sent you a PM
Thanks for the reply :)
Regards Robert
A Fordson is for life not just for Christmas !.