Super Major leveling box

Looking for parts? Got parts? Post it here!
Fixersteve
True Blue

Super Major leveling box

Post by Fixersteve »

Hi, Does anyone have or know where i can get a replacement 2nd hand leveling box for my NP Super Major for a good price?

Thanks
Steve

Mjg1705
True Blue

Re: Super Major leveling box

Post by Mjg1705 »

Hi - you won't !! Very hard to get ! And second hand are mega money :shock: your best bet is Richard pocock in Dorset ?! He sells them brand new (box&arm) for £120 + vat but a second hand original is double that !! But there is one on eBay ATM ! If your brave ! Your choice :beer:
1963 fordson new performance super major. And An array or fordson parts and pieces !

super6954
True Blue

Post by super6954 »

Fixersteve wrote:Hi, Does anyone have or know where i can get a replacement 2nd hand leveling box for my NP Super Major for a good price?

Thanks
Steve
Try the guy in the other post here . he was buying a lot of stuff from wrecking yards around us here in Canada, Im not sure if he shipped any of those but he had loads of tin and DA valves probably raised pto's and other hard to find original parts. Hopefully the price would be right. I know what this stuff was selling for here before it was shipped :wink: :cry: :eyes:.
The sad thing is I have from memory possibly 2 or more sets of nice original here on the shelf and the sacred top link brackets everybody wants. The problem is odd size heavy item shipping will kill it from asking about costs on smaller stuff in the past :cry: .
Regards Robert
A Fordson is for life not just for Christmas !.

liam
True Blue

Post by liam »

There is one on ebay at the minute.