Rare parts wanted - UK

Looking for parts? Got parts? Post it here!
Mjg1705
True Blue

Rare parts wanted - UK

Post by Mjg1705 »

Hi all - whilst in the mitts of restoring my super I am on the hunt for hard to find and rare components to fit to the major ! - these parts consist of:

Minimec injector pump (np major pump)
Automatic clutch release top link bracket (super fittment)
Possible raised pto unit (complete)
Np top link rocker (closed diamond top shaped version)
Front wheel weights to fit pressed steel wheels

I'm also on the hunt for a drawbar for a friends major - the clevis kind long one - but must be cheap as poss and be willing to send it -

Any help is great fully received, regards mike :beer:
1963 fordson new performance super major. And An array or fordson parts and pieces !

liam
True Blue

Re: Rare parts wanted - UK

Post by liam »

Hi Mike,
I might be able to get an injector pump. I will know at the weekend. I am in Ireland however.
Regards, Liam

10 Bellies
Not Quite Blue Yet

Post by 10 Bellies »

Hi,
Think I may have some wheel weights, will investigate in the next couple of weeks!
:beer:

Mjg1705
True Blue

Post by Mjg1705 »

Hi Liam - if you do that be great of course - and I'd be willing to pay the postage if pump price was right - thanks

10 bellies - thanks also - gd luck in searching ! Thanks guys :beer:
1963 fordson new performance super major. And An array or fordson parts and pieces !

Roadless63
True Blue

Post by Roadless63 »

Are you looking for NP raised PTO or major/blue orange super raised PTO? NP raised PTO really are hard to find and will carry a big price tag if "regular" raised PTO's are anything to go by.

Mjg1705
True Blue

Post by Mjg1705 »

Roadless63 wrote:Are you looking for NP raised PTO or major/blue orange super raised PTO? NP raised PTO really are hard to find and will carry a big price tag if "regular" raised PTO's are anything to go by.
A np one would be ideal but If I could get a normal raised I could make use of whichever raised pto unit I could get hold off possibly -

Mjg1705
True Blue

Post by Mjg1705 »

I have managed to find a set of front wheel weights - they are £150 +vat + delivery - is this a good deal or are they to cheap or expensive ?!

Also any update on a pump would be ideal - :D

liam
True Blue

Post by liam »

Hi Mike,

I checked out the pump at the weekend and it's still for sale. It is in a local breaker's yard. The guy wants €170 for it. I will find out how much postage is in a day or two. It could be cheaper to send it by courier.
Regards, Liam

Mjg1705
True Blue

Post by Mjg1705 »

Hi Liam, ok that's £144 - see if the price could go down a few euo ! And is it any good ?! Or a wreck of a pump - and yeh by the time you package and ship it's cheaper to sent via dpd or equivalent - thanks

liam
True Blue

Post by liam »

That's grand. I will check it out on Thursday and get back to you then.

Regards, Liam

liam
True Blue

Post by liam »

Hi Mike,
I sent you a PM.

Regards, Liam

Mjg1705
True Blue

Post by Mjg1705 »

liam wrote:Hi Mike,
I sent you a PM.

Regards, Liam
Thanks - replied - please contact regarding payment and general info - thanks - :beer:

Roadless63
True Blue

Post by Roadless63 »

I have a N P top link rocker

Mjg1705
True Blue

Post by Mjg1705 »

Roadless63 wrote:I have a N P top link rocker
Pm me a price please -

Mjg1705
True Blue

Post by Mjg1705 »

Hi all- as regards to my wanted list ! - I have managed to source ----

Np top link rocker
Minimec pump

I don't think I will ever come across a super auto clutch release bracket for sale - so I will eradicate this from search !

Wheel weights are still being hunted - found a set but think they are ford not major -

And a raised pto unit would still be a nice addition - condition is not important !

Thanks all -

greenow
Not Quite Blue Yet

Post by greenow »

hi all change of subject but your all talking parts for a npm, i am in need of a cylinder head for a new performance super major, realey need a head dont mind referbing it got to have fl stamped by the thermostat houseing, had a head and had it referb only to find out it whouldent fit as they changed the head slightly when makeing the super major push rods foul on the head.if anyone has a head suiting or info on a head i whould be ever so gratefull many thanks rob

Mjg1705
True Blue

Post by Mjg1705 »

greenow wrote:hi all change of subject but your all talking parts for a npm, i am in need of a cylinder head for a new performance super major, realey need a head dont mind referbing it got to have fl stamped by the thermostat houseing, had a head and had it referb only to find out it whouldent fit as they changed the head slightly when makeing the super major push rods foul on the head.if anyone has a head suiting or info on a head i whould be ever so gratefull many thanks rob
Give Malcolm a try - 01366 324394 - he has been very good with me for np parts ! :beer:

greenow
Not Quite Blue Yet

Post by greenow »

ok il try what does he trade as i have rung many different folk dont want to pester them, cheres i have a pump for referb got a set of weights but think il hold on to them have a few other bits to

Mjg1705
True Blue

Post by Mjg1705 »

Well he is Malcolm hipperson - just deals in fordson major - dexta stuff - - yeh got a pump now - wise choice to hang on to them - got anything you may want to part with - :?:

greenow
Not Quite Blue Yet

Post by greenow »

possibly have a set of used grills,crankshaft, pumps ,starter, dynamo,filter houseings,exelent head for earlier majors totaly recond, few other ods and sods. if i see it at a sale i bye it

atkiman
Not Quite Blue Yet

Post by atkiman »

I have a set of front wheel weights, bought for my Super, but never fitted them, they are stamped ENFO so fairly sure they are the correct ones, see pictures to confirm. Just outside Glasgow, PM me if interested.