Wanted in Canada Fordson Major E27N "Longhorn" parts

Looking for parts? Got parts? Post it here!
super6954
True Blue

Wanted in Canada Fordson Major E27N "Longhorn" parts

Post by super6954 »

Hi Guys.
Just taking a long shot asking this here :idea:
I Have 2 P6's and a gas(petrol) Tractor I would like to find parts for, so I can complete and restore them for my own collection .

I would like to find the following original parts.
Perkins P6 block or complete motor does not need to run,but no frost cracks or frost repairs.
Perkins P6 air cleaner top and curved inlet pipe. Top fits diesel only
Perkins diesel chrome grill badge.
Set of Longhorn headlamps/horn & brackets, or any parts from light kits. Fits gas or diesel
Narrow bar aluminum front grill, fits gas or diesel. Would consider complete grill needing slight crack repair
Large Fordson toolbox, fits gas or diesel.
Aluminum cast steering wheel fits gas or diesel
Complete 3 point hitch kit, or parts to build up a kit. Like arms/linkage, top link bracket.sway/stabilizer chains & brackets ,Hyd top, drive box & shaft for high top gear tractor , and a short curve seat spring. All fits gas or diesel tractors

Any info leading to the purchase of parts in Manitoba, Sask, Alberta or Ontario Greatly received, if you might know of somebody with parts or a tractor laying around, in a barn or yard site, That may be able to help :) .
Please drop me a PM with your name and phone number and I can call or message you back :) .
Thanks for your time reading :)
Regards Robert
A Fordson is for life not just for Christmas !.

Halftrack Hank
Not Quite Blue Yet

Re: Wanted in Canada Fordson Major E27N "Longhorn" parts

Post by Halftrack Hank »

Hello super 6954,
greetings from "down under". I have seen that you have had no replies on the forum (unless you have been contacted by private message) regarding E27N "Longhorn" parts . If you have had no luck finding the parts you require to date , i have what you are chasing in my shed (except headlight glass and reflectors) . I do realise that we are quite a distance apart , but if you are desperate to complete your project i may be able to help with some or all of your requirements .
Regards ,
Halftrack Hank .

super6954
True Blue

Re: Wanted in Canada Fordson Major E27N "Longhorn" parts

Post by super6954 »

Halftrack Hank wrote:Hello super 6954,
greetings from "down under". I have seen that you have had no replies on the forum (unless you have been contacted by private message) regarding E27N "Longhorn" parts . If you have had no luck finding the parts you require to date , i have what you are chasing in my shed (except headlight glass and reflectors) . I do realise that we are quite a distance apart , but if you are desperate to complete your project i may be able to help with some or all of your requirements .
Regards ,
Halftrack Hank .
Hi
Greetings from a freezing ( insert swear word of choice here) cold , Manitoba Canada :cry: . Thanks for the message :) , Just sent you a forum private message in reply :) .
Regards Robert
A Fordson is for life not just for Christmas !.