Doesn't seem a bad project

Looking for parts? Got parts? Post it here!
brianjbox
Not Quite Blue Yet

Doesn't seem a bad project

Post by brianjbox »

Nothing to do with me but is a new ad and doesn't seem to be that expensive

http://www.gumtree.com/p/plant-tractors ... y&mpch=ads

Please remove if I've done owt wrong [newbie :oops: ]

Brian

super6954
True Blue

Re: Doesn't seem a bad project

Post by super6954 »

Hi Brian
Welcome to the board, we was all newbies once :lol: . wouldn't worry to much about the link, there's ebay links on the forum pretty often and we aren't miserable like the yesterdays tractor forum in the states is about some stuff :wink: .
I wonder if as more of a general discussion it may be better posted on the major board :idea: . and maybe one of our moderators might consider moving the post there if they agree :scratchhead: .
As for value I would say it's pretty realistic, some of the guys are asking crazy money for junk on ebay, the odd uninformed guy pays it :eyes: , a few don't sell :cry: . I have been out of the UK tractor trade for a number of years, but think 800- 1200 quid tops a might be general farm or collective kinda price on it. if it was in Cheffins vintage sales it may bring a bit more maybe 1500 on a very good day. but then a guy would loose on hauling it and commission with an auction sale :cry: .
Regards Robert
A Fordson is for life not just for Christmas !.

brianjbox
Not Quite Blue Yet

Re: Doesn't seem a bad project

Post by brianjbox »

Hi Robert

I seem to be finding loads of cheaper projects after I'd paid top dollar for my one, typical :( :lol: