What's behind the dynamo on this dexta?

Want to share something off-topic? This is where to put it.
Mark
True Blue

What's behind the dynamo on this dexta?

Post by Mark »

I don't know how to upload this picture, maybe Meanderer will be kind enough to oblige me and post this picture.
Can anybody tell me what this is behing the dynamo? Never seen this one before.

http://fordson.se/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4449
See ya
Mark

When all else fails, get a bigger hammer

Brian
Grumpy
Grumpy

Post by Brian »

Looks like a block heater that plugs into the mains.
Fordson Tractor Pages, now officially linked to: Fordson Tractor Club of Australia, Ford and Fordson Association and Blue Force.
Brian

Grani
True Blue

Post by Grani »

That Dexta has been stored without use in 30 years and it still started. :lol: (If you don´t make a sence of the Norwegian.)

Aussie Frank
True Blue

Post by Aussie Frank »

Wow!

That is the best original Dexta I have ever seen. All that tractor needs is a light wipe with an oily rag to bring up the colour of the paint a little and it will be a show stopper. It is a true credit to the owner for looking after it so well. My father was never so kind with any of our tractors. I had just fixed the front cowel on one of them just to find that it was bent the next day from yet another accident.

Regards, Frank.

P.S. I was not too upset though it was one of those M**** F*******s that I had fixed. I would have gladly scrapped that tractor for three conrods and pistons to go into a P6 E27N. Only half an engine but I am sure that I could have found another one for the last three cylinders.