Possible 7/7 Government involvement?

Want to share something off-topic? This is where to put it.
Ian
True Blue

Possible 7/7 Government involvement?

Post by Ian »

Since this is the miscellaneous topics forum let's go off the rails slightly and talk about politics. My question to you people is about the 7/7 attacks in London. To me it seems very plausible that the government manufactured it. The most glaring piece of evidence for me is the fact the government was running drills on the day of the 7/7 bombings that nearly identically mirrored the attacks that happened. Then as the drills were going on the events suddenly became real and not just drills. This was admitted in the mainstream news the BBC etc.

Videos here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jInH6VS13YY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEbUQiYOGjU

then just forgotten about like it never happened. Interestingly also the only bus that got diverted by the police that day just so happened to be the one that blew up. Wow funny that. Then the government stonewalled any independent investigation into it.

Any thoughts?

Brian
Grumpy
Grumpy

Post by Brian »

And just how does this relate to Ford tractors Ian?

Please remember, we do not want this site to become a discusion board for sex or politics, if you want to visit those type of boards, OK, but do not bring those sort of subjects here.
Fordson Tractor Pages, now officially linked to: Fordson Tractor Club of Australia, Ford and Fordson Association and Blue Force.
Brian

Oscar
Site Governance Team
Site Governance Team

Re: Possible 7/7 Government involvement?

Post by Oscar »

Ian wrote:Since this is the miscellaneous topics forum let's go off the rails slightly and talk about politics.
Ian,

I'd say this topic is a bit more off the rails that just "slightly" 8) . For obvious reasons it might be a touchy subject, but by itself that's not a reason to disallow a topic such as this one. However, the way in which the topic is discussed might lead us (=the Admins and Mods) to close it at some point. As an example, I felt I had to edit the topic title you used because it sounded way too much like a cheap tabloid headline (it was voiced as an accusation or a conclusion, not a question).

In general: yes, Miscellaneous Topics can be used for non-tractor stuff. Some of us put stories here from holiday trips, or discuss music, or history, or whatever. As long as things remain within reasonable, common-sense bounds of decency and respect, off-topic stuff will be allowed. If we feel a line is crossed, we'll act at once.

:rulez: .

Cheers!
Oscar