Meanderer, and Dom

Want to share something off-topic? This is where to put it.
Mark
True Blue

Meanderer, and Dom

Post by Mark »

Hey Aussie Frank, TSG, and Kewi Kev, have you all heard anything from these rascals. I was just wondering about them and thought you all might know about there where abouts. Meanderer is probably froze solid in Canada, and Dom may be sitting on his porch sippin on pineapple juice from one of them glasses with the little umbrella in it, with his better half fanning him with a Palm frond. :lol: I don't know, I was just wondering about them.
See ya
Mark

When all else fails, get a bigger hammer

Kiwi Kev
Site Governance Team & Expert Team

Post by Kiwi Kev »

Mark
Haven't heard from Rick since before Christmas. He didn't say anything about heading back up to Canada as yet. Waiting for the farm (and Super Major) to sell.
Have you sent a PM or e-mail?
Kiwi Kev
"Classic Contracting"

66 Ford 5000 6X (semi retirement)
International 784 4WD
& looking at another tractor!

Dom
Not Quite Blue Yet

Post by Dom »

Hi Mark and others

Don't worry I'm still kicking. I still enjoy reading the posts a couple of times a week. Apart from that I always seem to have more to do than time to do it in.

Got 150mm of rain down the farm in the last week or so. Great news you'd think but as luck has it, it all came down in two big lots the neighbour tells me, so that some of the fencing got pushed over and now the moisture is interfering with the electrics on the Shark.

There was a time that I would have repaired it all the same day and wouldn’t have stopped till it was finished, now I just add it to the “I’m Gunna" list till I get round to it. I've done my time stressing; I think I'll just keep enjoying life while I can.

I've also got another list "The Dead or Alive" list which I use to contact family, friends and acquaintances that I haven't heard from in a while, with the excuse that I need to tick their names off one way or the other-------you know just to keep my records up to date.

I must have been on your list Mark. Good man.

Kind Regards............Dom

Brian
Grumpy
Grumpy

Post by Brian »

Its the Major that is on my list Dom! :clap:
Fordson Tractor Pages, now officially linked to: Fordson Tractor Club of Australia, Ford and Fordson Association and Blue Force.
Brian

Dom
Not Quite Blue Yet

Post by Dom »

Thanks “Mother Teresa of Majors” :lol:

She loves to come out and have a push and a dig from time to time. You and all the other guys done a great job with her, she's had no problems apart from the odd leaky ram.

The rest of the time she's rapped in bubble rap.

Kind regards......Dom

Mark
True Blue

Post by Mark »

Good to hear from you Dom, glad you're gettin some rain. Does this mean the drought is pert near over or just gettin better?
Them guitar picks work real good too!

Kewi Kev,
No I haven't tried the PM, or email. I'll go do that hear in a few minutes.
See ya
Mark

When all else fails, get a bigger hammer

Dom
Not Quite Blue Yet

Post by Dom »

Mark

Lately it seems that as soon as the big distructive storm is over its the first day closer to the new drought.

Really happy the picks help.

Regards....Dom

Kiwi Kev

Post by Kiwi Kev »

Guys
I had an e-mail from Rick this morning, saying that he is in Canada, and should be back in Aussie mid July.
Kiwi Kev
"Classic Contracting"

66 Ford 5000 6X (semi retirement)
International 784 4WD
& looking at another tractor!