mowing next to the sea

Want to share something off-topic? This is where to put it.
David in Wales
True Blue

mowing next to the sea

Post by David in Wales »

Tuesday 10.30am 3rd June new NH TM with Claas 10 foot mower conditioner
David

Oscar
Site Governance Team
Site Governance Team

Post by Oscar »

I've done that job many times, with a NH not unlike yours :) . But never at such beautiful scenery!!

bobfaecullen
True Blue

Post by bobfaecullen »

Am I missing something, can't see the photos, it says "this image or video has been moved or deleted"

Mark
True Blue

Post by Mark »

I can't see them either, but would love to know what's on them.
8)
See ya
Mark

When all else fails, get a bigger hammer

Meanderer
True Blue
Location: Elora Ontario, Canada (transplanted from Crookwell, NSW, Australia)

Post by Meanderer »

David (in Wales),

Please be aware that when you post images to the forum, they should become permanent. They will not be available if you move them to a different folder/album on your host (photobucket etc) OR change the name of the image.
If you have accidentally made a mistake or even an intended change, then you need to go back to the original post and use the EDIT button in the top right hand corner. This edit button only appears to the person who made the post.

It is always a good idea to have plan or structure to the albums on these host sites so images can be kept in ONE permanent place without needing to moved or renamed. Especially if one wants to post many images.

In some cases it is good to use a relevant name for the image rather than a numerical file name so that in time, the search engines will find them and they will be available to people doing searches for images containing that name. e.g. "super major".

hope this helps,
Regards,
Rick
'
Regards,
Rick