Help

Want to share something off-topic? This is where to put it.
godly66
Not Quite Blue Yet

Help

Post by godly66 »

Hi great site. Over the last few years this site has been a great help to me as most of the problems I have had have already been answered, untill now. The problem I am selling my nursery \ garden centre. So can anyone tell me how I can smuggle a power major, super major, mf35, grey fergie and a ford 5600 in to my garden without jackie my partner noticeing!

Brian
Grumpy
Grumpy

Post by Brian »

Sorry to hear that. Any chance of convincing her they are garden ornaments?
Excuses for keeping all of them:

You will also need something to mow the lawn and turn over the vegetable patch. It saves a lot of time if you have an implement on each.

1 .. The time saved can be spent doing other things together.

2 .. They will keep me from getting under your feet during retirement.
Fordson Tractor Pages, now officially linked to: Fordson Tractor Club of Australia, Ford and Fordson Association and Blue Force.
Brian

henk
Site Governance Team & Expert Team
Site Governance Team & Expert Team

Post by henk »

Brian,

Did you have to use all off them or just one? :lol:
Kind regards, Henk

Fordson New Major February 1957 Mark I

godly66
Not Quite Blue Yet

Post by godly66 »

hmm the 5600 has got a cab on it so maybe it could be a green house? the power major has a loader and bucket so it could be hanging basket? but im not sure about the other three. We do use them all at the moment but to be honest we did used to manage with just one tractor in the past, but it is handy to have a sprayer on one ,a set of forks on another, cultivator on another ect ect.When we have sold up i am hoping to take a year of from work so i will have plenty of tim to play with my toys just nowhere to play with them. I have a long list of things i want to do, like learn to plough properly if i can find somwhere to do it. But i think three tractors will have to go :( as well as a couple of ploughs, sprayer ,rose lifter, topper and other bits. But on the bright side i should have more free time and money than i have ever had and after working nearly every weekend for 25 years i am looking forward to it. :D