HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS

Want to share something off-topic? This is where to put it.
Mark
True Blue

HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS

Post by Mark »

Well everyone it's getting close to Christmas so I would like to take this time to wish all my friends a very Merry Christmas, and a wonderful new year.
I pray that you and your families have good health and finances in the next year, and all your dreams come true.
I'm asking Santa for a new clutch for my beauty this year how about you :mrgreen:.
See ya
Mark

When all else fails, get a bigger hammer

Gman
True Blue

Re: HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS

Post by Gman »

Merry X-mas and hope the new year brings everyone the part they are looking for. :D
Gman: 1959 Power Major

Dandy Dave
True Blue

Post by Dandy Dave »

Because I also have a few old Buicks, I wrote this little jitty a few years back...

The Night Santa Borrowed my Buick
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Night Santa Borrowed my Buick!
Twas a stormy Christmas eve and all though the land, nothing was stirring but an old beer can.
It must have been tossed out the window by a red neck passer by. Man, Lucky for him it didn't hit my Buick, or I would have had to make him Cry!
Half asleep was I, when all of a sudden, up on my roof top there was clank, a clunk, and a clatter, Then against my chimney, I swear I heard a big splatter! I heard someone yelling, What happen now. Looks like someone switched my reindeer with a cow!
It was muffed, so I couldnt be sure. But I think he cussed, a few swear words.
Heavy footsteps I heard upon the roof, and the thought ran though my mind, This guy must be a goof.
With a mighty leap, he sprang and, down my chimney he came.
I had hoped he wouldn't get stuck in my flue. Being so fat I'm sure he would of stuck like glue.
I stood there and saw him all covered in soot, good thing the fire wasn't lit or he could of burned his foot.
He stood there and looked at me with a grin while licking the soot off of the beard on his chin.
Mmmmmm, He replied maple and oak is what you last burned. For all I've done for you, Now I need a turn.
Old buddy, old pal, old friend of mine, it seems I have a problem. I think it started down the street with someone who was unkind.
Must have been in something in the brownies that them hippies left. Or it could have been the milk that was spiced with rum. Whatever it was, it made me rather Tipsy, and left my mind feeling real numb.
I don't have much time so I'll get right to it. I'm going to need the keys for your old Buick. Not just any car will do it. I need one that will take us, straight eight on through it.
I thought for a moment, and then exclaimed, What if you scuff up my paint and chrome? And Those tinkering little elves you picked up in Gnome. They'll screw with my tune up with they're little short thumbs, and get my upholstery full of cookie crumbs.
And you'll surely break my springs with your mighty load, as you take her on down the road.
And Jolly Red said with a laugh, Not to worry, We'll treat her first class. Do not despair. It won't be so tragic. I'll just sprinkle her with a little Christmas magic!
OK said I, But I'm coming along. And tell the elves to keep it down. I'm tired of hearing that Jingle Bell song!
Quick as a flash, the shed door flew open. Santa looked to see how I was coping. She sat there glistening and gleaming just like she was all dressed up for a Christmas greeting.
Packed full of presents and all, with a motor so strong it just wouldn't stall, we piled in and to my surprise, that magic dust made her fly.
Around the world we made it in one night. The old Buick was safely home by early morning light.
Just like Saint Nick promised, Not a nick, or dent, or scratch was upon it. I think it was the elves that put me to sleep, They really do give me the creeps.
The next day when I looked under the tree, there was a bottle of Jack, and card left for me. Thanks for everything is what it said. I could not have done it without your beautiful old sled.
PS. We cleaned up the mess on the roof . Sorry about the goof! I didn't think the cow would have pooped! MERRY CHRISTMAS to y'all, Your old pal, Santa Clause!

Yeah, I wrote it myself. Merry Christmas Fellow Fordson Lovers. :D Dandy Dave!
Have a Fordsonful day Folks!

1960 Fordson Power Major

henk
Site Governance Team & Expert Team

Post by henk »

Merry Christmas to all the Fordson friends on the forum.

We have had exceptional much snow for this place and certainly for this time of the year. About 20 centimeters. I cant remember that there’s been so much snow before Christmas.
Who knows we might have a white Christmas this year.
Over the last hundred years there’s been snow in the middle of Holland on the first and second Christmas day for only six times, and in the south it is even less.

Traffic is jammed sometimes, but the kids are having fun.

Kind regards, Henk

Fordson New Major February 1957 Mark I

Mervyn Spencer
True Blue

Post by Mervyn Spencer »

Thanks Chaps, and a Merry Christmas and Prosperous 2011 to you all. :beer: and :buddies:

"From a hot and wet South Africa"

Mike Kuscher
Site Governance Team
Site Governance Team

Post by Mike Kuscher »

Having been stranded in Washington DC (Thanks British Airways! :evil: ) I have finally got back to the UK for Christmas (Thanks Virgin :clap: )
So, to all my friends on this board...

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year

Mike
Nobody is perfect and I want to be a Nobody.

essex pete
True Blue

Post by essex pete »

Happy Christmas and healthy new year to all.

Pascal
True Blue

Post by Pascal »

Hi guys,

I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and "blue" 8) New year.
I hope you and your families have happy holidays.
Best regards,
Pascal

Fordson's don't leak oil, they are just marking their territory.

super6954
True Blue

Post by super6954 »

Hi Guys
I Just wanted to stop by today and wish everybody on the forums a Merry Christmas and Happy New year.I'm Looking forward to some more happy ford/fordson fun in 2011.
Also I would like thank Oscar for a great new site, And all the mods for keeping us all in line and making this site possible you do a great job for us all :D .
Regards
Robert
A Fordson is for life not just for Christmas !.

Dandy Dave
True Blue

Post by Dandy Dave »

super6954 wrote:Hi Guys
I Just wanted to stop by today and wish everybody on the forums a Merry Christmas and Happy New year.I'm Looking forward to some more happy ford/fordson fun in 2011.
Also I would like thank Oscar for a great new site, And all the mods for keeping us all in line and making this site possible you do a great job for us all :D .
Regards
Robert
Hear hear, I second that motion. :D I raised a little holy heck me-self round here and aint got shot down yet! :beer: Dandy Dave!
Have a Fordsonful day Folks!

1960 Fordson Power Major

JC

Post by JC »

It's a little less than 2 hours 'til Christmas here, so Merry Christmas everyone!