Missing from the Board

Want to share something off-topic? This is where to put it.
Brian
Grumpy
Grumpy

Missing from the Board

Post by Brian »

Chaps,

You may have noticed that I have not been posting so often on the board recently. This has been because I have been having health problems that came on very suddenly and have taken a few months to get back under control. The problems caused temporary short term memory loss and I found myself talking bigger loads of rubbish than usual! :roll:

Ann and I are working towards our second Australia trip and we will be away from the end of September until early December so expect many many pictures. We will be meeting up with Aussie Frank, if he can spare the time, will be boating on the Murray River, tractor treking on petrol Dextas into the Malli, going to the Bendigo Swap Meet and spending quality time with Dawn and Barry.

We will not get to Brimfield, Meddo or the Blue Force Day so hope those who do can post plenty of pictures.
Fordson Tractor Pages, now officially linked to: Fordson Tractor Club of Australia, Ford and Fordson Association and Blue Force.
Brian

henk
Site Governance Team & Expert Team

Re: Missing from the Board

Post by henk »

Hope you will recover well and both can enjoy the journey to Australia.
Kind regards, Henk

Fordson New Major February 1957 Mark I

super6954
True Blue

Post by super6954 »

Hi Brain
Sorry to hear about your health problems but glad to know your on the mend :D .
The pair of us might not have seen eye to eye on somethings in the past sadly, But your fordson wisdom is being missed by me, and all of us here that cant answer all the questions that get asked or the guys that need help . Myself and I'm shaw all the other guys will be looking forward to yours and Anns safe return from your trip, and to the forum when you feel you are ready to give us the best of your many years of wisdom again :)
Regards Robert
A Fordson is for life not just for Christmas !.

Dandy Dave
True Blue

Post by Dandy Dave »

Hope your Feeling up too snuff, and chipper as a Chap should. Dandy Dave!
Have a Fordsonful day Folks!

1960 Fordson Power Major

Emiel
True Blue

Post by Emiel »

Hello Brian,

It's not nice to read you had some health problems. We hope you'll keep your health from now. Hanneke and I hope you and Ann will have a very nice trip to Australia.

We will after all not go to Meddo due to some serious health problems of my father. Maybe we'll be visiting the show, but we will not be there with tractors. If i'm there, then I'll take some pictures off courese.

With kind regards,
Best regards

Emiel

N 1937, E27N 1948, 8N 1949, E27N 1950, E1A Diesel 1953, E1ADKN PP 1956, Dexta 1959, NH Clayson M103 1964

henk

Post by henk »

Emiel,

Give your father our regards and we wish him well.
Kind regards, Henk

Fordson New Major February 1957 Mark I

Brian
Grumpy
Grumpy

Post by Brian »

Hi Emiel,

Ann and I send our best wishes to your father and Hanneke and hope all is going well as she approaches the great event. It does not seem like a year since you were over here with us.

We are slowly getting things together again here and building up for the trip. Have to remember to antifreeze the tractors and sprayer in the next few weeks, we also have to harvest what we can of our very poor crops although we have a few more potatoes than I thought after their months of laying in water.

Hope we have enough money left after this trip so we can celebrate our birthdays in Franacker in the Spring of 2013.
Fordson Tractor Pages, now officially linked to: Fordson Tractor Club of Australia, Ford and Fordson Association and Blue Force.
Brian

Aussie Frank
True Blue

Post by Aussie Frank »

Hi Brian,

I am sorry to hear that you have not been feeling well, and so glad that you are feeling a bit better now. It is a right royal pain when you are not feeling well and you get behind in all the things you want to do. Hopefully it is all smooth sailing up to your trip now. I hope that Mary and I both will be able to spend a little more time with you and Ann this trip.

Emiel,

My father has also not been well recently and has had to undergo an operation and spend some time in hospital. He gave us all a fright and I can just imagine what you have had to go through with your father. I wish you and your father all the best and I hope he makes a full and speedy recovery.

Regards, Frank.
Real tractors don't need tin work to be beautiful.

BarryT
True Blue

Post by BarryT »

Brian,

I had noticed your abscence from the board, glad to know you are on the mend, all the best.

BarryT

nzMark
True Blue

Post by nzMark »

hello Brian from New zealand. very sorry you have had health problems, i hope they are sorted and you are all ok. thanks for help you have given to me and all, it is awesome that you share your knowledge like you do.. stay well and enjoy your tripping around. Mark

BearCreek Majors
True Blue

Post by BearCreek Majors »

Brian, good to know you’re doing better, sometimes you have to wonder if they refer to our later life as the “Golden years “ because of the amount of money we spend trying to stay healthy!
Emiel, Frank, best of wishes to the family as well.

Pat