CHANGES

Want to share something off-topic? This is where to put it.
MikeR
Not Quite Blue Yet

CHANGES

Post by MikeR »

Hi
been a while to say the least - went to log on - no joy. Took a bit of finding ,because i presume the site is new. looks good!
What happened to the old - probably being thick but is it possible to search the old archives.??

Since last visit i went to buy a hedge trimmer for my 62 dexta and came back with the 59 dexta it was attached too as well as "more junk" as the missus says. Very original all the usual bits there that are usually missing - PTO cover, steering box covers, working horns and all lights and front loader. Some silly b*****r has painted it the wrong blue at some point however. As a result i had to build them a new house to live in so hence my lack of interest/ log on for awhile.

Did you advise the old lot of changes - if so sorry missed it?

Good to be back as they say
Mike

Brian
Grumpy
Grumpy

Post by Brian »

Mike,
Welcome back! Yes you can still get back to the old board. This is a kind of an annex! Check Oscar's "Sticky" and it takes you back.

Oscar is still working on things and adding extra bits so a more "open" link will probably appear in the future. Until then bear with us as we are all learning. :D
Fordson Tractor Pages, now officially linked to: Fordson Tractor Club of Australia, Ford and Fordson Association and Blue Force.
Brian

Mac
Not Quite Blue Yet

New site

Post by Mac »

Hello,All
What a change to find I could not get on the site!! :cry: Oscar you know us old guys don't like change!! :? He He Anyway I figured it all out and here I am back with a smile on my face!!! :D
I am glad to hear we can still get on the old site!! :P

Always the Best

Mac :D

Mark
True Blue

Post by Mark »

Hey guys,
I have had the old site bookmarked for years, I go to it first then click on the bulletin board just like I was going to the old bulletin board, and then the new one comes up. This way you have access to the old start page of our wonderful site.
Hope this helps.
Mark :D
See ya
Mark

When all else fails, get a bigger hammer