Been Busy

Want to share something off-topic? This is where to put it.
BearCreek Majors
True Blue

Been Busy

Post by BearCreek Majors »

Just a bit of a reply to Roberts post earlier.
We have been busy lately, Granny has been without a job most of the summer, this now gives her more time to think of things I could be doing for her, I’ll be damn glad when she finds a new job!
And of course its pumpkin chucking season, we still have a show both days this weekend, one next weekend and then we should be done for the year. And it sounds like it’s going to be a miserably cold weekend coming up, I’m glad I took the time to fix the heater in the semi tractor a few weeks ago.
Luckily I have had the time to give the granddaughter tractor rides, Willow (short for Wilamena, her great great grandmothers name), will be 3 in a few weeks. A few days ago as we were finishing up a ride on the Super Six, I pushed in the clutch, took it out of gear and she just kept looking down at the lower dash panel waiting for me to shut it off, I asked her if she wanted to shut it off, with a nod and a YUP she reached down, pulled the kill switch, and turned the key switch off like she had done it a hundred times before. Apparently she’s been paying attention.
But most importantly we have had an addition to the family, we now have a grandson, Jay (short for James, his great grandfather). As you can see in the pic he is quite the Joe Cool.

Pat

Daves rusty bits
True Blue

Re: Been Busy

Post by Daves rusty bits »

Pat , congratulations to you and Granny, he must have tickled on the way out!! As Willow has adopted the Super Six does it mean you will have to get another for Jay? The things we do for our grandchildren.....................
1960 Power Major, 1975 International 475 - well no ones perfect.

BearCreek Majors
True Blue

Post by BearCreek Majors »

Dave, jay’s mommy clams it tickled more getting him in there than getting him out!

Another tractor for Jay, hmmmm, I’ll have to see what granny thinks about that.

Pat

super6954
True Blue

Post by super6954 »

Hi pat
Glad alls well with you guys and congratulations on the next generation of tractor nuts, you got to get em started young :lol:
Regards Robert
A Fordson is for life not just for Christmas !.

Dandy Dave
True Blue

Post by Dandy Dave »

With a mustach like that he needs a brass era car to drive gramps. :D Dandy Dave!
Have a Fordsonful day Folks!

1960 Fordson Power Major